Schedule

Unedited

Jorge POV

Now that I was off that hell bus I could finally re connect with my friends. I turned around and waited for them to get off. The boy I sat next to walked past me bumping me in my shoulder. He snarled "Watch it".

I didn't have the courage to reply back. I turned to face the bus and saw my friends walking off. We all looked at our homeroom papers. "Who's your homeroom Jorge?" Addy said with a smile. I looked down "Mr.Zinger". I looked at Syd who was staring at addy with a goofy smile. "What's your homeroom addy". She looked at her paper again. "Mrs.Mars". I watched Syd jump up and then check his paper. "Me too! Me too!"

I don't know why but I felt kind of sad. We walked inside and I heard the warning bell go off. "Well it's time to head to class". Addy smiled and turned. Syd stayed a little longer "Good luck in your class!". I smiled "Thanks".

I watched as he ran after addy. "Addy wait for me". I could hear her giggle and then their talking got distant. Time to find room 307. I stared at the sign then looked down the hallway. I walked down holding onto my back pack straps and focusing on every number plate. 304 305 306 hah! 307.

I walked in the room and looked for an open seat. There were two next to each other so I picked the one closest to the window. I sat down just in time. The bell rang. The teacher began to speak. "Hi I'm Mr. Zinger I'm your home room teach-" he got cut off my the cream of the door. All eyes turned towards the boy who walked in. "Sorry I'm late I got lost". The teacher adjusted his glasses. "It's fine Mr.Krol take a seat next to Mr.Garay. He huffed and then sat down. The teacher continued talking about our schedules. Our schedules were passed out to us. Everyone talked to each other so I tried talking to mR.kRoL.

"Hey what's your schedule". He turned his head away from me and leaned it on his hand that's closest to me. He's obviously trying to ignore me. I heard a tap on my desk. I looked at saw another girl. She had long brownish hair and tan skin. She shook her head "Don't mind him. Some people were born rude". She held her hand out with a smile. "I'm Avani" I took her hand and shook it. "Jorge". She got up and turned her desk then sat back down. "I don't have many friends here I'm kind of new. But some people know me from TikTok". I nodded "You do TikTok as well?"

She went on her phone and tapped it a few times before showing me. "You should follow me. Then we could do duets and stuff" I agreed and took out my phone searching up her username and then clicking the follow button.

I heard the notification go off on her phone. She did a couple of tapping and then I felt the vibration on my phone.

You and Avani are now friends

I smiled. We both looked up as we heard the bell. While turning her text she told me "My Instagram is linked in my bio, if you want to follow". I nodded sure. I got up and walked out the door with her. We both went separate ways though. I looked down at my schedule. Advanced Mathematics.

I continued walking down the hallway. Room 102. I followed the signs till I got to the room. Mrs. Lansly. The next two periods were okay. I talked to a few new people but was really shy. Lunch finally arrived.

Me: hey Syd I'm outside the cafeteria doors if you and addy want to meet me there.

Syd: Oh. We are already inside there's one seat left if you want to sit with us.

I slid my phone in my pocket and walked through the doors. I saw Syd and Addy all laughing with some other people who I never met before. I went to sit in a seat till some girl took it. She turned to me and rolled her eyes. "Keep walking looser". I felt my stomach twist at the words. I read her shiny golden necklace. Julia. I looked up at Addy and Syd who shrugged at me. I looked around for more seating.

"Boo". I jumped and turned around. Avani!

She smiled. I have an open seat at my table. I smiled "Thanks". She whispered to me "I know a struggling kid when I see one". I blushed and followed her. She sat down and I sat to the free seat next to her. She pointed at the people on the other side. "Jorge this is Peyton, Chase, Anthony, and Katie. Guys this is Jorge". I smiled and side talked to Avani "You make friends quick" she nodded "Yeah. Boys drool over me so I can become their friends whenever". I nodded her knee "Don't think of me like that". She judged me back. "I won't".

We turned back and everyone started talking. I took out a banana and water. Lunch was interesting. I didn't really talk to many people besides Avani and Katie. I get along with girls more.

I packed my things right before the bell. "We'll see ya". Avani smiled "See ya".

The last 3 periods were the same as my morning ones. I finally got to my last period which is what I was dreading the most.

I looked at the sign. Gym.

I walked through the door and to the other door labeled Boys Locker Room. I pushed the door and walked inside. The sound of chatter rang echoed through the room. People were lined up getting their uniforms. I viewed the room to see one of my friends. Syd!

I walked up to him but he was talking to other people. I didn't mind though. I tapped his shoulder. He turned around and smiled

"Jorge!"

"Syd!"

"JORGE!"

"SYD!"

We laughed. "Why didn't you save that seat for me. I had to sit with other people". He shrugged his shoulders. "Sorry Addy and I were caught up talking and thought you would get the seat before the other gir-"

"Julia" I said while interrupting him. "Her name was Julia".

He nodded "Yeah before Julia sat there". The line started moving. I watched Syd turn to the coach. He spoke "Size extra small for shorts and shirt". The coach handed him a packet of clothing. I watched Syd walk to the lockers.

I walked up and mumbled shyly "Size small for shorts and shorts please". I heard her yell out "Speak up."  I flinched at the volume of her voiced and cleared my throat. "S-Size small for S-shorts and
S-Shirt please". She turned and handed me a packet. Then yelled "Next". I shuffled away quickly towards Syd who was already setting up his locker. I went to the one that was emailed to me a couple weeks ago. Luckily it was near him. I started to put my stuff in it till another boy came between me and Syd. I looked up to see it was the boy from the bus. mR.KrOl. He looked back down at me and I noticed I was staring. He mumbled towards me. "Take a picture it will last longer". I blushed and faced back to my locker quickly shoving the stuff in and closing it.

I walked back to Syd and looked back at the boy. "Stupid bitch". He laughed "Who?" I shook my head and blushed. "Sorry for my language it's just. That boy over there has been rude to me all day for no reason". He peeked over me. "You mean Benji?" I looked at him "You know him?" He smiled "Yeah he's my new neighbor". I rolled my eyes "I feel bad for you". Syd shrugged.

The period went by fast and finally it was time to leave. I watched Addy wall towards us with another boy. This boy was y'all and had blonde hair that was split to the middle. She walked up towards us. "Hey guys meet Cayman" I smiled "Hey cay-" Syd interpreted. "Oh look at the time guess we got to go". He grabbed me and Addys wrists and dragged us to the door. I turned to see Cayman standing there confused. He lifted his hand and waved with a smile. I looked at addy who waved back also with a goofy smile. We reached our bus. "Syd what was that about?"

He shrugged "I don't know I wanted us to get good seating". Sure Syd whatever you say.

We all got into the bus and sat where we sat before. I looked up and saw the Benji boy walk down the aisle this time sitting behind me instead of with me.

I sighed in relief.

Follow me for updates and more stories!