Lets make it official

Benji POV

By the time we got back the bell rang and we packed our things making our way to class. Me and Jorge waved to Avani and I walked him to his locker. I couldn't keep my eyes off him. Is he really okay? He started shoving books in he had a small smile which bright warmth in my chest.

"Jorge". The short bit looked up at me "yeah?"

I leaned down and kissed his lips softly. I parted and looked at him as his face turned a slight shade of red.

"Let's make it official". He looked confused but I assume he got what I meant by his head nod. "Aren't we already?"   I shook my head softly. "I mean kissing in public, public dates, holding hands when..." I looked down at him and breathed in. "When you are ready". He shook his head and grabbed my hand. "I'm fine".  I nodded and looked at his locker grabbing the books that I knew he needed for the rest of the day. I slid them in his backpack and grabbed it holding it on my arm. He smiled "Benji it's fine I can hold it". He went to reach but I lifted m arm up having the light backpack rest on my palm with a firm grip. He jumped to get it but failed trying. I smirked down at him.

"No arguments let's go". He sighed "can I at least hold your arm?" Cute.

"Of coarse". I lowered my arm and instantly he wrapped his arms around me squeezing lightly. I walked my way to his class dropping him off before heading to mine. I looked inside to see a couple of boys and girls starring. First step.

I leaned in and kissed his forehead before walking off.

Complete.

Follow for updates and more

This story was quick and bad so sorry anyway luv y'all xoxo xoxo ox heheehee qUiRkY 🤪🙈✨😎💕