Stay happy

Jorge POV

I blushed walking into my classroom some eyes were on me but they went back to the board when the teacher began to speak.

My next period was good I didn't really talk much I was just too busy thinking of lunch. I looked at the block and smiled seeing there were 2 min left.

I began packing my back not wanting to be late and seeing Benji as quick as possible. He's been more confident and when he said those things to me at my locker my heart fluttered with joy. I wanted to stay like this. I wanted to stay happy. The bell rang and I went to make my way out of class before feeling a tap on my shoulder. I turned to the blonde haired girl and saw as she quickly handed me a note and speed walked away. She seemed shy.

I walked out and leaned against the wall opening the note and reading the neat cursive.

𝒟𝒾𝒹 𝒽ℯ 𝒹ℴ  𝒾𝓉  𝓉ℴ  𝓎ℴ𝓊  𝓉ℴℴ?
(Did he do it to you too?)

I paused for a second trying to think of what she meant. He.

My mind wandered back.....

"Jorge~" I felt the grip on my shoulders as a boy let out groans that made my ears want to bleed. The pressure against my chest and the suffocation, barely allowing me to breathe.

"Baby". I shut my eyes hard.

Get off get off get off.

Then a tap went to my shoulder. "GET OFF!" I yelled turning jumping away. I opened my eyes to see Benji starring at me confused and then looking around I looked around at some people who were looking at me. "I- wait no I'm sorry it's-" he just walked up to me and leaned over and whispered. "It's fine Jorge I understand". He looked down at the paper I dropped. "Here let me get this for you". He bent down and I thought quickly bending down with him. We bumped our heads and he backed away. "Ow Jorge what the heck". I tried to make myself blush not sure if it was working. I faked my stutter. "I-I'm sorry" I went and grabbed the paper sliding it in my pocket. He continued rubbing his head. "Um okay, can we just go to lunch now". I looked down at my feet and then behind him seeing if maybe the same girl was lurking around. But there was no sight of her.

"Um yeah sure". He went to hold my hand but was hesitant at my earlier actions but I grabbed it and squeezed softly. "I'm sorry let's go meet with the others". He nodded and we began walking. I saw him look at me and I looked back he smiled and tilted his head towards his backpack.

"I brought pita chips and hummus"

Follow me for updates and more!