Im sorry

Jorge POV

I covered my eyes waiting for him to do whatever he was doing.

"Open".

I opened my eyes seeing the sunlight again and letting the colors adjust. As soon as it wasn't blurry I looked at him and looked down. It was...

A banana smoothie and a Straw Berry smoothie. There was also pita chips and hummus.  I smiled at the display in front of me. "When did you get this stuff?". He looked to the side and mumbled. "I may have skipped a period or two..."

"Benji!"  He laughed handing me my drink. "Oh also". He pulled out a familiar looking blanket. It was the one from the time we hung out.

He laid it on the ground and I scooted over onto it. "So Benji" I took a chip "what was all this for".

I could see the nervousness is his face but... why?

He took my hand and looked down on it rubbing circles on my thumb.

"I like you Jorge". I smiled "Well I hope you would or else you would be a fake friend".  He looked disappointed. "Yeah... friend". He took his hand away from mine and grabbed a pita chip dipping it into the hummus. I was confused on why he did all this just because he wanted to tell me he liked our friendship.

"So you did all this just to say that". He nodded "I guess". I ate another Pita chip. "Oh thanks".

It was silent till I saw him shake his head slightly and look up at me. "I'm lying".

"You're lying?"

He nodded and grabbed my hands again. I looked down at then till he cleared his throat making me look at him. The front of his hair was shiny from the sun but the rest wasn't due to the shadow of the leaves on the big oak tree. He smiled "I'm sorry".

"For?"

"For not telling you how I feel".

It was weird. I felt like he was just mad at me and now he's being all sweet and apologizing for something that wasn't a big deal.  I felt him squeeze my hand lightly making me snap out of my thoughts. The next few but meaningful words that came out of his mouth....

made me happy.

Follow me for updates and more!

Hehe :)