The doughnut

Benji POV:

I rushed towards the bus stop hoping I had a little time before Jorge got there then I could walk him this time. I got there before Syd who was only 10 steps behind me. Where was Addy?

I never knew what their relationship was. They seem like best friends. I know addy lives across from Syd and they hang out a lot but Syd drools over her all the time when addy... well she drools over Cayman.

I wonder why they never hang out with Jorge....

I was deep in my thoughts and didn't even notice the boy in front of me. "Hello? Earth to Benji?" I snapped out of it and looked up to see Jorge.

He wore light blue jeans and a yellow button up with the cleanest vans I've ever seen. He had a gold bracket around his left wrist and his curls were shorter.

His curls were shorter. "Jorge did you get a hair cut?". He shook his head "No I just scrunched my curls higher today". Oh. Darn. I breathed in. "Well it looks c-" I was cut off by Syd.

"Hey Jorge the bus is almost here maybe you can sit with me since Addy is gone". I looked at him and then at Syd. Please say no please say no.

Jorge POV:

"Well it looks c-" Benji was cut off by Syd "Heg Jorge the bus is almost here maybe you can sit with me since Addy is gone". I thought for a few seconds and watched as Benji looked at both of us. I looked at the bus "s-" I looked down to see Benji crossing his fingers in his pocket. "I mean no sorry". I grabbed Benji's arm pulling him towards me. "I'm going to sit with Benji Avani and Milo like usual". Syds smile disappeared "But we've known each other since like for ever, your gonna leave me alone on the bus?" I nodded shyly. "Sorry I-" I heard Benji cut me off.

"Maybe if you didn't ditch him during lunch or the bus when Addy is here he would've wanted to". I remembered all the times they've done that and how it hurt me a little. Syd went to explain "No he wouldn't think li-"

"Yes I would."

He looked at me. "Fine sit with your boyfriend i don't care". The bus arrived and I watched as Syd got on. I got on before Benji, I'm not sure why but he always lets me go first. I sat in the seat and slid over so he could do the same.

Benji POV:

Boyfriend!? No no no he doesn't like me. Or maybe he does I mean he sat with me. Should I make a joke out of it ? Would it ruin my chances?

"Hah boyfriend huh?" He looked at me and did the cutest giggle. "I think he meant it separately silly" he playfully punched my arm. "I don't know he seemed jealous". We both looked back at him who was clearly fine talking to his popular friends. I heard Jorge mumble. "He shouldn't be".

I nodded my head in agreement. I tried boosting my confidence but I mumbled "I think being your boyfriend is a compliment". He looked at me. It was silent for awhile before I heard him spoke again. "You think so?" I nodded "Yeah..."

I know so

Follow me for updates and more stories!

Haha title had nothing to do with the story 👁👄👁