WHAT!?

Jorge POV

"I didn't cheat Milo he.... "

I cleared my throat and Avani looked at me confused. Benji whispered. "He raped, um Jorge".

Avanis face filled with shock. "What!?"

She looked mad and between us. "Are you joking?"

Benji looked at her with a straight face. "Why would I joke Avani". She got into an angrier expression.

"I guess I'm not the only clown in this circus". She got up and walked towards the door grabbing the pass. "Ms. Gregg where are you going?"

Avani ignored walking out the door. I breathed in and closed my eyes. She's my Bestfriend she wouldn't make a big deal out of it rig-

The fire alarm went off. "Bitch-". Benji looked at me getting up "cmon we gotta go". I rolled my eyes standing up and grabbing for his sleeve clinging on and walking with him. "It's just Avani doing whatever Avani does". He didn't reply I looked up at him he was squinting forward. "Benji?"

I followed his glare to the field to see a small girl kicking a boy in the ground. "Awe shit".

I started running holding onto Benjis hand and pulling him with me, I ran till we got to the seen.

"You're stupid!" The girl kicked the boy on the floor and he groaned. "Avani stop!" I yelled the boy glanced at me before being kicked again. She looked at me and at the boy. "What he deserves this firsts he leaks that photo and then..." she looked around the crowd and closed her mouth shaking her head. Everyone looked at her then the boy.

A random boy spoke out "He's the one who leaked them? I only knew him cause he tweets shitty stuff that makes me laugh". The rest nodded their head. Avani smiles pulling the boys hand into the circle he blushed but who wouldn't . Avani was fucking beautiful. She nodded her head and the boy looked down at the slim one and landed a kick. "That's for not letting me use a pencil last period". He smiled as another boy joined he kicked too. "That's for cheating off me for that test!" A girl walked in and landed a hard kick. "Thats for making fun of me for crying when my dog died". A scrawny boy walked in and landed a weak kick that everyone's sighed at but me. "Thaths for making fun of my lithp"

More and more people joined saying things he did others just joined for the fun of it. I looked at Avani who attempting squeezing out of the crowd she smiled at her work and then turned to me. "I did the best I could do". I hugged her tightly and she giggled pushing me away. "Cmon you two we better scram before the teachers catch us". I looked at Benji who nodded and leaned over kissing my cheek softly.

Avani fakes gagged and grabbed my hand as I grabbed Benji us running our way back inside.

I guess karma was enough.

Follow for updates and more !