Tickled

Benji POV

I slowly opened my eyes it still being blurry from my morning sight. I took a deep breathe and blinked a few times till I could see again.

A hard surface was against my face and I looked up rubbing against smooth skin.

Above me was a boys face snuggled into a pillow. I smiled and left a kiss on the boys chest as I tried to escape his comfortable grip. As soon as I did I slowly backed away and got off the bed smiling at his adorable sleeping figure.

I took out my phone and took a picture making it my lock screen.

I kissed the tips of my two fingers and touched his cheek softly before making my way to his bathroom.

I slowly shut the door closing it was as limited amount of sound as I could.

It shut and I went to the sink turning it on and splashing the cold water trying to clean off the grossness of a morning face. I turned down the sink and grabbed a towel patting my face dry then opening the door again.

The boy was now on his phone facing me but lying on his side. His eyes wondered to me looking at my feet all the way up a small smile forming. I blushed at his glares and walked toward him with a smile.

He placed his phone on the night stand and looked at me his eyes so innocent and full of happiness. I bent over to him and kissed his cheek his giggling making my heart jump. I loved my kissed to his neck leaving one wet kiss after another in a line. He giggled more pushing my face away.

"Benji that tickled". He rubbed his neck still smiling.

"Oh that tickled?" I lifted my hands and tickled him lightly from his chest to his stomach.

He bursted out in laughter and kicked around under the covers and I couldn't help but smile. He shook his head around and I slowly stopped not wanting his parents to wake up. He looked at me angrily. "Not funny". I tilted my head with a smirk.

"It kinda was".

He blushed as his hands went to my cheek pulling me in for a soft kiss. He's becoming more confident. WE are becoming more confident.

I pushed his face away and made a fake disgusted look. "Ewww cooties". He poked me and I smiled.

"Okay my legs are hurting let me get in bed". He nodded rolling himself over and allowing me to have room and sit. I checked the time "4:38am". I rolled my eyes sliding down in the bed so I was now on my back. I pulled him into me having his head at my chest, easily being able to kiss his forehead.

I planted a few kisses wrapping my arms around his chest as he did the same. I whispered to him softly.

"A few more minutes".

Follow me for updates and more!

Haha cheesy haha anyway I'm trying to make them more lovey for you guys so sorry if their like personalities changed a bit. If u want me to go back to how they we're before I can do that.