Stop

Jorge POV

It was 2nd period and I was already tired. Everything about today was bad so far.
I forgot to put on deodorant.
I forgot my homework on my desk.
I wore mismatching socks.
Syd was sick.
Benji got switched to another one of my classes.

That class was 2nd period.

He sat behind me and had to be the most annoying person. He kept tapping his feet on my chair causing me to bounce. I asked him to stop multiple times but he wouldn't. Stupid.

He continued kicking and I turned around this time I wasn't nice. "Stop kicking my chair it's annoying". He leaned forward towards me. "Not my problem".

I rolled my eyes at him.
"You're annoying".

He smiled and taunted.

"You're a brat"

We kept going back and fourth.

"You have no respect".
"You have to confidence"
"You have no friends"
"You have fake friends".
"You're stupid"
"You're gay"
"Yeah and".

He paused. "Wait what". I realized what I said. I quickly turned around. Why did I just say my sexuality. To him of all people. I started tapping my foot nervously.

I could feel his hot breathe hit my neck. "This can help with payback for that scene you did in lunch".

I shivered at his words. I turned back "Okay I'm sorry for the thing at lunch just. Don't tell anyone I'm not trying to tell people my sexuality on the second day of school". I heard him click his tongue. The bell rang. He looked up and got out of his chair picking up his backpack "You are gonna owe me".

He walked out before I could even think.

I grabbed my stuff and tried to follow him but when I walked out the door he wasn't in sight.

Shit.

Follow me for updates and more!

This story was quickly written. It's 1am where I am. Sorry for the quickly escalated scene