Morning

Benji POV

Earlier in the night Jorge threw up but he came back later. I felt bad.

I didn't know how to help him with the situation I mean how harmful was it to him. Should I tell milo off or would that bring attention. My early morning thoughts were interrupted by a soft groan from Jorge as he turned around. His eyes fluttered open and I couldn't help but smile. "Morning".  He looked a bit frightened but then relaxed. "M-morning".

I sat myself up and out of his bed. "I'm gonna jog home and get changed I'll see you at the bus stop , k?" 

He nodded his head slowly falling back into the bed. "Don't be late cause I'll come back here and wake you up myself". He looked at me and stuck out his tongue. I walked to the window and went to open it before hearing him blurt out

"No!... no um you can just go out the door".

I looked at the window and nodded slowly opening his bedroom door. His hallways were dark so I hoped no one was up. I crept down stairs and to the front door unlocking it and then walking out and closing it.

I walked outside the house and down the street taking a glance at Jorge's window, the lights still dark.

"See you later, Jorge"

Follow me for updates and more stories!

Guyssss thank you SO MUCH! For leaving comments on why you like Benji Krol 

I used a few of them on my edit that you can see on TikTok (GirlWhoBreathes) or my Twitter (GirlWhoBreathes)

Thanks to you guys I got my first 4 Benji Notices!
He liked four of my twitter posts and I'm pretty sure he went on my profile cause some didn't even mention him.

I've now can say that I've been noticed by the whole squad :) (Benji, Jorge, Addy, Syd, and cayman)

Go check it out and see if maybe you were in it 🥰👍🏽