Ask your boyfriend

yes it's me the shitty writer actually writing a shitty chapter of my shitty book for you wonderful people. enjoy

or don't you prob won't

Benji POV

i smiled down at the cutie next to me. "Jorgeeee".

He bumped the tip of his pencil against the desk in a annoying pattern. "stop ignoring meeee".  He turned his head towards me but his eyes stayed on the board. "what Benjamin i'm trying to get these notes down".

I smiled moving my hand to his thigh. "Pay attention to me". His eyes detached from the board and went to mine. He looked down lifting my hand and holding it before playfully throwing it back. "Sorry Benji but i have work to do and if you want to copy it then you need to leave me alone".

I frowned at the harsh tone. "Fine..."

(ahah ha time skip)

i walked to my last period getting excited to see Jorge. He seemed kind of distant today but i'm sure he'd be glad to see me.

i pushed through the doors looking around till i saw him changing at the lockers. i blushed walking my way over but being spaced off by Milo. He turned and smiled at me. "Hey Benjam-".

"Don't call me that"

"Woah slow down buddy, you're the one who took that photo of me not the other way around". I started at him confused until realizing what he meant. i smiled at my proudness.... of myself of coarse.

i spoke mockingly "Yeah don't some people call you shrimp now?" he shook his head. "nah we all know that's not true... just ask your boyfriend".

fuck off.

"Don't even speak about him". I turned and grabbed my cloths from my locker. Milo walked away but when he passed Jorge it was weird. Jorge didn't even tense up.

i tried calming down and changing. when i was done i waited for jorge and me and him walked our way to the open gym. We sat on the dusty cold polished floor and looked at the board.

Jorge POV

I sat with Benji and tried ignoring the whispers of syd and milo.

i don't get why syd is still friends with him what if he... what if he does the same...
i scrunched my face at the thought. Although i dislike syd now i would never wish that upon him.

or anyone...

follow for updates and more

HAHA THIS IS TRADH AND IM POOP AND IM SORRY THIS BOOK IS GETTING BAD AND HORRIBLE AND IM SAD NOW CAUSE IM NOT GIVING YOU GUYS THE CONTENT YOU WANT.

sooooo give me ideas and i'll try and do them for you guys