Bus ride

(𝕙𝕒𝕙𝕒 𝕝𝕠𝕠𝕜 ᴉ ǝʌɐɥ Tᕼᗴᔕᗴ ꏳꂦꂦ꒒ 𝔣𝔬𝔫𝔱𝔰 卂几ᗪ ⓎⓄⓊ 🅓🅞🅝🅣 🅃🄴🄷🄴 𓂸𓂺㋛𓆏♡)

Jorge POV:

He held out his hand. "Hi I'm Benji nice to meet you" I was confused at first but understood what he was doing. I took him hand with a smile and then shook it "Hi I'm Jorge". I let go of his hand and looked out the window until he started talking again. "Do you like school?" I giggled at his dumb question "Yes I like school, well I do now". He tilted his head "why do you like it now".

I felt my stomach tighten up not knowing how to respond without sounding weird. "I- you I guess". It was silent I peeked over at him to see him blush well what I thought was blush. His face turned red a lot. I quickly went to explain "Not like you made a huge difference it's like you were mean so my day struggled but now you are nicer so my school day will hopefully be better and-" he cut me off with a laugh. "Yeah yeah I get it I was a bully". I poked his arm playfully "A bully who wants to be president".

His expression looked like he was confused. "You know I'm the locker room you said you wanted to be President" I explained. His laugh sounded different and he played with his fingers. "Y-yeah President".

The bus stopped and I looked back outside the window at the school that was surrounded by incoming students. People started going into the aisle and getting out the bus so me and Benji did the same. I hopped off almost tripping over the curb hoping no one noticed. "Watch it clumsy". I shook my head and brushed off my shirt even though nothing was on it.

Benji spoke to me again "Sorry I meant, are you okay". I looked up with a smile but I was still embarrassed "Yeah I'm fine". He nodded and mumbled "Good good um". He cleared his throat while turning towards the school entrance. "Want to walk to first period together". I turned to see Addy and Syd who already left me behind and Avani and Milo who were flirting at the side of the bus. I nodded "Yeah sure".

I watched his face light up "Yay! I mean" he cleared his throat again. "Yeah yeah cool cool". I walked out in front of him feeling his eyes follow me. I turned back around. "Cmon silly we can't just teleport". He smiled and ran up to me. "I wish we could"

"Yeah I wish we could too".

Follow me for updates and more 𓂺