The Trip

Jorge POV:

I felt Avanis hands on my shoulders shaking me roughly. "Areee you excitedddd".

I faked a smile "yeah!" She jumped around to some of her other friends and I let out a sigh. This is going to be great. I watched as the bus doors opened up. "Everyone in".   Luckily my bus group had all my friends. Maybe because Avani was a teachers pet. My friends lined up and I soon went to get on but felt a hand on my shoulder. "Hey cutie". The hand pulled me away from the door and to the side of the bus I looked at the people loading on and then at the boy in front of me. "Hey Milo." Can we get on I don't wanna miss a seat with our friends".

I went to pull away from him but he grabbed my waist pulling me back. "Milo let me go". I squirmed in his grip and went to look at him. A cut was along his chin. Like Benji...

"Relax cutie you shouldn't be this tense with your boyfriend". I made a face of disgust at his words but he ignored and kissed my lips roughly. I stepped on his foot making him let go. "Agh what the hell".

"I said let's get on milo". I quickly went to the door climbing the steps before he could argue. The bus was full of people some faces I've never seen before and some that I have but never talked to. I passed by Syd and Addy who were laughing and talking to Julia. Addy smiled at me and I faked one back. Finally I got to our friend group. Well the exclusive one, it was me Avani Noen Milo and I added Benji to it. Wait. I scanned my group of friends again to see Avani next to someone else. "Hey Jorge".

"Hey Payton" I looked at Avani who's smile couldn't be hidden. I felt a push on my tush (I REALLY WANTED TO SAY THAT IM SORRY SIDHFBRBF)

"Move along". I rolled my eyes at Milo and went to sit next to Benji but Milo pushed me to the empty seat across sitting next to me right after.

I looked at the front at my homeroom teacher who was holding a clip board.

"Everyone be quite for role call"

"Avani"
*more*
"Noen"
*more*
"Jorge"
*more*
"Benji"
*more*
"Payton"

"Did I miss anyone". I felt a movement to he side of me and looked at Milo raised his hand everyone's eyes looking at him.

"Oh Milo... milo Milo. Oh! Yeah Milo you never gave us your papers for the trip. He looked nervous "We needed papers?"   The bus filled with laughter as he rolled his eyes crossing his arms. "Yes I'm sorry sweetie but you are going to have to stay at school or call home". He let out a sigh grabbing his bag angrily stomping off the bus. 

I was in shock. God? Luck? Mother Nature? Idc thank you thank yo-

Thud

I look to the side of me a new body took Milos space. "Guess we can hang out huh". I smiled at the brown haired boy.

"Guess we can".

Follow for updates and more stories!

Hey guys. It's time..... I might not be posting as much as I always do (I'm not sure though) school is starting and I will be busy. I hope you guys understand 😔🥺