3 inches

(STRANGER THINS REFERENCE!)

Jorge POV

He smiled and nodded. "Should we go to sleep?"   I looked down and didn't reply but got under the covers. He took it as a yes and followed after. I laid there trying to fall asleep but my eyes weren't heavy. I heard noises from outside the house, probably from animals or neighbors.

I closed my eyes and tried imagining happy thoughts. A hand slid to my side and I bolted out of the bed and onto the floor.

Benji leaned over and looked at me "I'm sorry I was trying to get comfortable are you okay?"

I shook my head. "No but... but I'm trying". I stood up and got back into the bed.

It was silent for a couple seconds till I decided to speak what was on my mind.

"Benji...".  I could hear the sheets move.
"Yeah?"

"Could you stay away 3 inches?"

He was silent for a few seconds but eventually he whispered "yeah, um, sure".

The bed moved a bit and I peeked behind me he was facing the other way on the side of the bed.

I gripped my pillow and tried to fall asleep.

"Jorge~". The groans echoed in my head and his hands gripped tightly on my waist. I went to scream but nothing would come out. His hand covered my mouth and his smile curled wider ear to ear. I could feel tears staining and burning my cheeks as they dripped down.

"Fuck Jorge" the raspy voice groaned out. My insides felt pain and my stomach felt twisted. I went to scream again and this time it went through.

"Get off!" I launched up and looked around frantically at the empty dark room, "Jorge?" I jumped a little from the body next to me. "Jorge are you oka-"

I'm gonna hurl.  I jumped out of the bed and ran myself to the bathroom almost missing the toilet.
It felt like my guts were being spilled out.
My face felt hot and sticky and my mouth tasted like hot garbage smells. I also felt light headed but it wouldn't stop pouring out.

Finally I stopped and as soon as I did I clenched my stomach and leaned against the bathtub letting out a light groan.

Gross.

Follow me for updates and more!