Blank Like a WhiteBoard

Unedited

Jorge POV:

I thought about what Milo said the whole period. Go to his house? Is that safe? I looked at Benji who was silently soaring his eyes around the room while tapping on a basketball. Would Benji be mad. I looked down at my lap. It shouldn't matter he was being an ass. I got memories from first period and a little bit of anger built up. "Syd I'll be back". Syd nodded while practicing hitting the tennis ball in the air.

I walked over to Milo who was talking to his friends one of them made a face which made Milo turn around.

As soon as he saw me he smirked. "Milo, come with me".

I heard his friends ooo but he shushed them before walking to the other side of the gym with me. He leaned himself against the wall crossing his arms and looking down at me. I gave him a smile "So would I get off the bus with you or are you picking me up". A smirk grew on his face and he looked around the place before leaning towards me. "We can get off the bus". I took the opportunity of him leaning towards me and I grabbed his collar making his expression turn to a slight worry.

"If you tweet anything about this I will promise you that your sex life will be as blank as Mrs. Grickets White board".

He chuckled at my statement and grabbed my hand pulling it off so I let go. He leaned back against the wall. "I promise I won't". I nodded my head. "Good". I looked down at my feet and heard the sound of his foot steps getting further away.

Benji POV:

I kept peeking over at the intense conversation that Jorge and Milo were having. I couldn't hear them from here but I could see Milo having a smirk on his face. I shouldn't get jealous for something that isn't even mine. I looked down at my phone and through the messages me and Jorge had blushing at the lewd photo that I forgot I sent myself.

I felt myself get heated and I quickly scrolled by it and read the sweet texts we had. I felt a smile go to my face. Maybe I should apologize.

It was the end of the period and the bell finally rung allowing our class to leave through the doors.

I packed my gym cloths into my locker shutting and locking it then running up behind Jorge.

I tapped his shoulder making him slightly jump. He turned to me his face not looking amused. It was uncomfortable and silent, I forgot what I wanted to say to him. The silence was interrupted by his rude tone. "What Benji". I looked at the floor and breathed in. "I'm sorry I was being rude and judging you for a situation that I wasn't even in".  He looked at me up and down his expression becoming softer. Keep going Benji. "I'm also sorry that I was defending Milo for you. I just didn't like how you made it look like we didn't even hang out last night. Because to be honest it was one of the best nights of my life". He had a soft smile and a sweet gaze that was different from his mean one. It made me feel warm and tingly.

He grabbed my arm pulling me next to him "Let's walk to the bus before we miss it again". I nodded and walked with him.

We reached the bus and climbed up this time I went first. I sat into the seat and scooted over letting him sit next to me. He looked a bit uncomfortable but I didn't know why. Once the bus started moving he calmed down and looked at me and the cutest smile. "I'm sorry I made you feel that way Benji. I didn't intend to hurt you with my tweet". He laid his hand on my thigh and I nodded "Y-yeah it's okay". His phone vibrated and his hand disconnected from my thigh and attached to the small electronic. His typing was fast and he was leaning so I could barely see the phone.

Jorge POV:

I felt a vibration from my phone and I picked it up. When seeing the first name I thought it would be better to hide it from Benji so i tilted myself away from him.

🥀Milo🥀: 2 more stops cutie 🖤

I felt a slight shiver before responding

Jorge: Mhm :)

I know it might have been hoe-ish  but I just wanted to try and experience something. Everyone experiments in high school. This isn't that bad.

Right?

Follow me for updates and more!

Hehe high five ! 🥺🤚🏽