Come Over 3

Unedited

Benji POV:

I thought for a few seconds and leaned over hugging him. He seemed tense but relaxed I let go with a smile and he smiled back. "Thanks Benji" I nodded no problem.

(Jorge will remember this)

I moved myself next to him seeing him still lying on the floor "need help?" He shook his head I got it. I watched him come back up and grab the controller letting out a sigh as he clicked on the respawn button. I looked back at him "I'm kind of tired of playing Minecraft, why don't we go take a walk or something". He placed the controller down and smiled "Sounds fun but I'm kind of hungry and you promised me food so..."

"Oh yeah! Um we can grab some food and then bring it to where we walk I have a special place I like going to, we can eat there it isn't far". He looked down with the cutest expression then looked back at me. "Sure".

We both got up and I brought him downstairs with me. My mom wasn't in the kitchen which was surprising cause she's always there. I walked to my fridge and grabbed the handle opening up and seeing the depressing empty shelf's. "Ummm". Jorge came behind me. I heard him let out a disappointing "Oh." I shook my head "Sorry I thought my mom restocked but I guess she didn't". I looked at the counter to see a lonely apple. Wait a minute. "Jorge stay here I'll be right back". I ran myself upstairs and opened my drawer grabbing my brown leather wallet and shoving it in my pocket.

I walked back down stairs to see Jorge looking at some pictures near the hallway. He looked back at me "This is you? You look complexity different". I walked up behind him. "Yeah I think I had a Major glow up". He nodded "You looked cute as a kid too". I felt my cheeks turn red. "A-anyway lets get going". He turned to look at me. "Lead the way".  I walked to the door letting him pass by then followed after closing the door. (That sentence sounded dumb srry)

I turned left and started walking and he followed. "So Benji where are we going? We could go to my house and get something to eat-"

"No" he flinched. Wait that sounded mean. "Sorry it's just I have a surprise so no it's fine". He nodded and we crossed the cross walk and got to the main Street. I brought him up to a Publix (idk if they actually have publixes but oh well).

He looked up at the massive green sign and frowned. "But I didn't bring any money". I shook my head taking out my wallet and showing him. "But I did". He looked towards the carts and grabbed one bringing towards us. He pushed it in and I followed the feeling of air conditioning blowing on the both of us. We rolled the cart down to one of the aisle and a idea came to my head. Bet.

"Hey Jorge" I stopped walking and so did he. "Yeah?" I looked at the cart and back at him. "Let go of the cart". He let go of it and I walked towards him. He watched me as I went and wrapped my arms around his waist picking him up and putting him over my shoulder. "Benji what are you-" I carefully put him in the cart so his back was against the handle and his feet were hanging from the front. I smiled at my work.

"I'm gonna push you around". He adjusted in the cart and gave me a huge smile. "Well what are you waiting for". I handed him my wallet and grabbed the handle pushing him down the aisle hearing his laughs pass by with the small amount of wind. When we reached the end there was shelf's full of all types of chips. I leaned down towards him "What chips do you want". He glanced around one side of the aisle and to the other then pointed to the plain lays chips. I walked over grabbing it and throwing it to him letting him catch it and put it on his lap.

I grabbed the handle again and started pushing him down the open areas near the counters but as soon as we turned to another aisle I sped my pace running until we got to the spot we wanted to. I gasped while picking up the sorta heavy container. I looked at him with a big smile on my face. He nodded "Hummus!" I placed it on his lap along with the pita chips. We walked around the rest of the store laughing every time I ran with the cart. His giggles and accented words made my heart flutter. If only he knew how much fun I was having with him.

We got everything we wanted... chips, hummus and pita chips, sandwiches, cookies. There was no way we would finish it tonight but maybe he could...

I bought the things, the cashier looked familiar but I've been to this store many times so that's probably why. We walked out the store with bags in our hands and walked along the side walk to my secret spot. I broke the silence.

"Jorge do you think you could sleep over or something". He looked from the ground to me. "Um idk I'd have to ask". I nodded. "Cool cool". FUCK YEAH!

We walked miles and my hands were starting to hurt ever sense I took the bags Jorge was holding aswell. Earlier he told me that his arms felt like they were gonna snap so I did the polite thing and held everything.

We walked down the bridge and crossed through the forest path till we reached a hill with a bench a tree and a few rocks. I smiled remembering all my memories form this place.

I set all the things on the bench and turned to look at Jorge who was taking in the sight. He turned to smile at me.

"Benji it's beautiful"

Follow me for updates and more stories!