After school mischief

Benji POV:

"Thanks mom"

I went up to my room and shut the door holding the bowl of chips in my hand.

I walked over placing the chips on the bed side and laying down. It's been maybe 3 hours since school ended but I was just getting home now because of football practice. We haven't had a game yet but we still practice like crazy. Soon cheerleading try outs will be open and we will get cheer leaders practicing with us. 

I rolled over on the bed looking at my phone. I wonder. I picked up my phone typing in the numbers.

It's ringing...

It's ringing...

I heard a mix of a soft groan/ moan "Hey Benji". I could feel my face starting to blush. "J-Jorge why do you sound like that". I heard a bit of noise from the other line, it sounded like the movement of sheets or a blanket? He spoke out again. "I'm sorry I just woke up from a nap". A yawn followed after his words.

"I-oh is that why you sound like that?" 

"Sound like what?"

His voice sounded soft almost every sentence that came out sounded similar to a moan. Benji you perv he's just sleepy. "Never mind, do you want me to hang up? So you can go back to sleep?"

"mhm that would be nice".

"Okay I'm gonna go now". I felt myself tingle a bit. "Okay"

It was silent but I gave a small smile, even if he wasn't with me I hope he could still feel it.

"Good night Jorge".

It was silent again and the sound of slight snoring rang into the phone. I hung up.

I put my phone down with a smile but a uncomfortable feelings. I looked down.

IM SUCH A FUCKING PERVERT!

I groaned leaning my head back with annoyance then looked back at my phone... fuck it I can't get anymore perverted then this.  I grabbed the phone clicking on iMessages. I hit the first contact.

🍌Jorge🍌

I scrolled through our messages till I stopped at the image. That fucking image.

I placed the phone down slipping off my gym shorts slowly while staring at it.

The picture was him in front of the mirror, sitting. His curls were covering his face but you could still see the pink tip of nose and the cute smile along with a bit of the glistening from his eyes. His legs were slightly spread enough for a small view of his waist that was fully exposed.

I slid my boxers off and placed my hand slowly and softly pumping myself. My other hand was holding the phone a few inches from my face.

I felt my head tilt back my pace getting quicker.

Jorge

Jorge

Jorge~

I felt my body relax and I opened my eyes. Those stupid fucking dots were all over my vision due to me closing my eyes to hard.  I looked at my hand and let out a sigh.

Pathetic.

Follow me for updates and more !

BENJI IS A PERV HEHEHEHE

What would have happened if you didn't go to the camera roll?

Benji would have done it to the thoughts of Jorge instead of the picture.

Congrats if you made it all the way down here then guess what?

You get to make a decision?

Now surprise surprise there are a total of 7 Easter eggs in the past 3 chapters :).  It might hint you to what this decision is about. 

Do you choose...

💙
🖤
💖