Maybe Later

(There wouldn't have been a fight just a touchy moment)

Jorge POV:

No I'll respect his wishes. I placed the note in my backpack and went on my phone till he came out. He came out wearing a sweatshirt and sweatpants. Isn't he comfy.

Most of the time I was there we just watched Netflix and Cringy British shows.  We also watched kissing booth, sixteen candles, to all the boys I loved before, Perfect Date, and etc.

By the time we finished them all it was 10 at night. Benji was fast asleep so I decided to not wake him up.

I slid out of the bed and turned off the Tv then silently creeped out the room closing the door right after.

I went down the stairs and waved to his mom who was watching TV in the living room.

As soon as I got out the house I let out a sigh of relief .  I jogged my way home. My backpack wasn't that heavy it only had my water bottle in it and the note along with a notebook and pencil.

I finished my jog and was in front of my house the door was unlocked so I easily got inside. I rushed to my room and closed the door opening my bag excitedly. I was really impatient and wanted to see what he wrote.

I unzipped the bag and felt my heart drop. The note... it was soaked.

I picked up the floppy and breaking piece of paper, the ink smudged everywhere I only saw a few words like, Jorge, so, yeah, and maybe. I felt on my backpack and the underneath was soaked too.

How did I not feel this.

I threw the sad pile of wet paper into the garbage and brought my backpack down stairs to my dryer machine.

What will I tell Benji..

Follow me for updates and more stories!

What would have happened if you chose 🌕

Jorge would have saw that Benji liked them and they would have had a touchy moment.