Me too

Jorge POV

"Jorge I- I like you like you"

I felt myself smile. "Like more than a friend type of like you".  I felt my face heat up. Was I blushing?

"Benji I-". He cut me off with quick words that was almost hard to make out.

"You don't have to tell me you don't like me if you don't it's fine".

"I do"

"You do?"

"I do like you like you... Benjamin".

His face got red I watched as he quickly let go of my hands and reached for the smoothie drinking it quickly. He swallowed "ah good smoothie isn't it haha..." his face scrunched up and he put his hands to his temples.

"Brain freeze".

I giggled and jumped on him hugging him close.

"You dummy".

He fell back on the impact and I smiled on top of him and looking down at him.  He's never looked as cute as he did right now.  "Benji I-"

We were interrupted by the 6th period bell. He looked up at me "You what?" I shook my head. "It's nothing important but we gotta go we only have a few minutes left". He nodded and we cleaned up our mess he packed the pita chips and hummus and threw away his empty cup while I kept mine which was still halfway full. We walked inside together and I heard him whisper.

"Can I put my hand in your back pocket?"

"What?"

"You know like the movie sixteen candles".

I giggled at his cheesy romance and nodded feeling his hand slide into my back pocket. He pulled me close to him and I could see a couple people staring  at us but it didn't matter. I just felt happy with him.

Then I looked around to see the laughter spread getting louder and louder. Where did it come from? Why are they laughing?  My heart started pounding.

(Don't hate me)

Then I jumped out of my bed. My breathing was quick but slowed down. I looked around to see the outside of my window was still dark and the only light was from my tv. I laid back down putting my hands over my face. It was all just a dream but I figured out something...

I like Benjamin Krol.

Follow me for updates and more stories

Hahaha hehehehe ahhahaa y'all really thought I'd be that quick heheheh

This is what y'all get for ASKING ME TO UPDATE EVEN THO I SAID NOT TO 😂🔪

Kk bye💘

Don't worry it will happen soon.