Not here

Jorge POV

We walked our way to lunch arm in arm. I faked a smile but inside I was worried. I wondered where the girl went.

As I sat down I felt an arm wrap around my shoulder. I followed it to see that it was Benji. I leaned into him and looked up as Avani had a huge smile.

"Creep".

She went to a frown. "I'm just happy for you. Can your best friend not be happy for you?" 

I shook my head "yeah yeah sorry".

She turned to talk to one of her guy friends and I felt a weight lifted off me. I whined as I figured Benjis arm was away from my shoulder. He leaned over and opened his bag taking out the food and putting it between us on the table.

Soon enough the bell rang and we cleaned our mess and grabbed our bags walking our way to our classes. I walked with his arm around me until I saw a bit of blonde hair turn the corner. I breathed in quick and jogged my way to the corner hearing Benji yell my name but I just ignored. I looked around and there was no one in sight just a small piece of paper sticking out a locker. I walked to it pulling it out and reading the paper.

Not here. Meet me at Benzies Coffee House after school.

I read it again but quickly slid the note into my front pocket after hearing my name. "Jorge why'd you run off like that". I closed my eyes and faked a smile before turning around. "I'm sorry I just... I thought I saw someone". He looked confused but ignored and walked with me to my class. 

The day was long but it reached 8th period. I walked in hand in hand with Benji seeing Syd and Milo talk before turning to us. I looked at milo who was bruised almost everywhere but his face which only had a small scratch. He changed quickly before I got there Benji following close behind me.

I was too uncomfortable. Changing in front of him.

"Um Benji" I pulled on his sleeve from his t-shirt. He looked down at me "yeah?" I looked over to the bathroom stalls. "Um I'm gonna change in there okay?"  He frowned slightly but understood. I walked my way over with my cloths and started to change. While sliding on my shorts I heard the other stall door close. Someone's changing beside me. At least I'm not the only unconfident one.

I heard a light thud and then a disgusting but familiar voice. "Hey baby".

I breathed in without a response slipping on my t-shirt before quickly walking out the stall and to Benji. He looked down at me rubbing my head and pulling it towards him.

I leaned into his side and let out a sigh of relief once we escaped the small locker room and got into the big gym.

As the class went on I kept feeling pairs of eyes burning into the back of my head but I refused to fold. I kept my stare forward at the teacher.

After a lot of boring talking from the teacher we all got to get back into our school cloths. I didn't want to go in the stall this time or change out in the open.

I didn't sweat and we didn't even do any exercises. I decided to keep it on but cover myself with my hoodie.

I knew Benji was slightly judging me but I would've too. The bell rang and I walked Benji to the bus. I paused at the bus door and he looked back while standing on the first step. "Are you coming?"

I shook my head slowly "Not today I think I'm gonna walk, if that's okay".

It was silent between us he got off the step "I can come t-".

"No! I mean no it's okay".   He looked a bit hurt. "Oh. Okay then". He turned to go back on the bus but I grabbed his hand one more time. I went up going on my tippy toes and kissing his cheek before coming back down. "I'll call you tonight". He nodded and went up, making me loose sight of him.

I grabbed my backpack strap and held onto it jumping a little to make my backpack go up.

To the coffee house.

Follow for updates and more stories!

Ew ew ew ew I hate this chapter period point blank 🙈🤪💕 quirky

Anyway yeah sorry bad writing went better in my head luv y'all mwah

Alsoooo if you want to be the blonde girl then here is a little contest

First to dm my Instagram (@/GirlWhoBreathes).
A purple chicken 🐓  wins.  Kk bye