Jorge...

Benji POV

I opened the door to my bedroom, it was kinda messy but not enough to be embarrassing. I turned to see the small boy walk in after me going straight to the bed. I smiled and followed sitting next to him.

"So what no-"

"Benji"

I looked at him his tone sounded kind of serious so I tried to pay attention. "Yeah?". I glanced down to his seem him twirling his fingers around each other. "Who are you going with, to the field trip".   I let out a sigh since it wasn't that serious. "I was hoping it could be you-".

"Well I don't know if it can".  My heart sank a bit. "Why?"  He looked over at his phone and so did I a text message popped up on it I couldn't read the name but I saw the emoji 🥀

He flipped his phone over and looked back at me. "Milo wants to go with me".

Milo. I felt a bit of anger build up. "After all he's done you are gonna just go with him?" 

He looked nervous probably from my harsh tone. But it was true. Why would he go and hang with someone who's obviously done much harm. It's-

"It's stupid isn't it". I broke out of thought from his words. "I know it's stupid but Milo is my friend".

"You don't almost have sex with friends Jorge".  His face was red. So it was true.

I didn't think of what i was about to say but it just blurred out.

"Was that Who the nude was for?"  His eyes widened and he looked from the floor to me. "W-what?". I rolled my eyes. "The nude that was on your phone... was it for him".   He jumped up out of the bed and pushed me roughly but not enough to cause major pain. "How'd you know about that!"

"Truth or Dare, when I snooped through your phone". I could see his eyes they were looking around frantically and his face was almost as red as a tomato. "Why would you take those pictures if they weren't for someone".  He looked down his foot was slightly tapping, he had all features for a nervous person that's been caught.

"They were for... they weren't for Milo."   I looked at him he wouldn't look at me so I got up and walked towards him. I lifted his head with my hands. "Who were they for..."

He was forced to look at me now. He mumbled but I had no idea what he said.  "What?"

Jorge POV

My heart was racing. Why didn't he tell me sooner? What do I tell him! It wasn't for Milo but if I tell him who will he freak? "It was for another student". I gripped his hands taking them off of me. "Now will you leave me alone".  I stomped back over to his bed sitting on the side furthest from him. 

What does he think of me. Am I just some slut now that shares nudes. Is that what he thinks.

"I'm not a slut you know". His eyes widened a bit "Jorge....". 

"I'm not".

He nodded "I know that I just- wanted to know if they were sent to Milo or not".

I started getting flashbacks of the conversation me and Milo had today in gym right before we left for the bus....

••••
FlashBack
~~~~~~~

I felt his hands press on my shoulder pushing me onto the locker. "Awe my baby".  He leaned his head closer allowing his lips to press against mine. The kiss was soon broken by his stomach twisting grin.

"Are your excited for the fair?"

I nodded my head slowly watching his hand raise up to my curls. He twirled them slowly with his finger his glare focusing on them. "Let's go together". I looked away from his finger and to his eyes. "I- I don't want to". He pulled on my curl giving me a pinch of pain. He smiled at my reaction "I wasn't really asking Jorge".

His hand went to my lower back and pulled me closer to him I let out a small whine as I bumped into him.  "Oh Jorge, you could've got yourself out of this situation. If you hadn't..."

"Sent that naughty picture to Noen"

Follow me for updates and more stories :)

Dun dun dunnnnnnnnn