Bus Ramp

Jorge POV

Benji and i got changed back to our regular cloths. He seemed really clingy today and i'm not exactly sure why. But i kind of liked it. I walked out watching him follow a little bit behind me.

I bit my lip and turned around quickly making him jump back a little. "Jorgeee" he groaned. I smiled at him "what you were following me i had to do something!" he rolled his eyes and looked down at something.

I tilted my head "what benji?" he smiled softly.

"Can i hold your hand again?" Why is he so adorable.

I nodded my head as he walked towards me grabbing my hand and pulling me to the bus ramp. It was a little bit of a walk but we arrived a bit late. All seats were taken but one in the back so he followed me to it. I sat in the window seat and felt his arm go around my shoulder as he sat down with me.

I went on my phone to listen to some music. Searching through my apps till i got to Spotify.

(play music)

I looked out the window tapping my foot to the beat.

The bus began to move and pulled out the schools bus parking and onto the main roads. I saw as some kids walk and some in their own cars getting memories of the few weeks ago when me and benji first talked, kindly, to each other.

The smoothies we got and the laughs we shared as he walked me partially home. I must've not noticed until i saw my reflection as i was smiling big. A thing i don't like doing often as i look gross when doing it. I turned to Benji who was also on his phone. I stopped my music.

(stop music)

I looked back at him and grabbed his face lightly pulling him towards me for a kiss. He let me and i once again felt his soft lips on mine. I heard the ooing of the annoying back seater kids and ignored as i parted from him and felt him hold me tighter. He always reminded me whenever i'm with him that,

that everything will be okay.

Follow me for updates and more!

hahahaha yes i am back missed me prob not. should i end this story i feel like people don't care about it anymore.