Do i have permission?

⚠️ Medium Smut ⚠️

Unedited

Jorge POV

I blushed harder as he softly smiled we both broke out into a pile of giggles.

I watched him come back and wrap is arms around me his head on my chest going up and down from every laugh that bursted out.

Soon we calmed down and laid their his head on my chest and his arms around my body. And first the first time in a while I forgot.

He made me feel safe.

I closed my eyes but a few seconds went by and there was movement. He was climbing up more so his head was next to mine. He looked at me playfully and kissed around my face. I smiled and giggled softly until his lips made their way to mine.

This kiss was less playful. His lips moved on mine and soon our movements were in sync. His hands travelled to my jawline then to the back of my head as he pulled me in making the pressure of our lips increase.

We moved our heads slowly in sync as his other hand travelled around to my waist his grip soft and his thumb slowly rubbing in circles. He separated from the kiss allowing us both to catch a breathe.

I moved my eyes to his and then down to his lips signaling that I wanted more. Luckily he understood and came back. His arm brushes again my center waist causing my softly moan. I could feel my face heat up but he took the opportunity to slide his tongue in. I playfully sucked on it till he separated he wiped his mouth slowly and smiled.

I lifted my hands placing them on his shoulders and pushing him over so he was on his back. He looked up at me as I slowly got on top of him his eyes widening at the lewd contact I created.

I sat on top of his waist as he but his lip. I leaned down and kissed his lips again they felt softer. I moved my head to his neck leaving love bites which caused him groans.

That's when I slowly started moving my waist against him. "Jorge".

"Jorge~" groans clawed at my ears again as the pressure covered my mouth.

"Fuck Jorge~". I felt the grips on my wrists and the pain increasing

"You fe-"

Get out.

I squeezed my eyes shut. I'm not sure if Benji notices but I know his movements came to a stop.

He's not him. He's not him. He's not him.

I opened my eyes slowly as Benji had a worried expression. He whispered to me. "Do I have permission ?"

I felt my body heat up as the sweet boy, asked me. He asked for consent.

I smiled but slowly came to a frown. Benji sat himself up so his back was against the bed board and so I could sit on his lap but still my face to face. "I'm.. I'm not ready for that but um".

I could feel my face heat up and I quickly shook my head. "Could we do something else?" He looked sorta confused but nodded giving me a kiss on the cheek. "Like?"

I softly smiled and slowly began moving myself against him causing friction. His confused expression went to a pleasurable one as he pulled my in for another kiss. This one more soft than before.

I started pushing harder against him letting his quite moans come out. His hands explored my back as he rubbed slowly like he was praising me.

I squeezed my eyes as I moved myself faster letting the friction of our two um parts..... build up.
( I would say it but this is Jorge's POV and like he's gonna be shy and stuff so yeah)

I let out a soft moan causing him to smile at me. I pressed harder and started grinding on him which caused us both to softly moan trying to not wake up the family members around me. I felt a knot in my stomach and realized what it meant. I leaned over to Benjis shoulder still moving myself. "Benji I think I'm um". He nodded and leaned his head against mine. "Me too Bebesito". That's what pushed me over. I bit my lip letting out a moan that I tried to mute. My body relax and my arms wrap around him as I breathed heavily.

The brown haired boy kept grinding against me until he let out a grunt and I could feel his body collapse under me. Our heavy breathing in sync and our body's pressed together. I smiled into the crease of his neck. After I catches my breathe I slowly got up and looked at our pants. "Um maybe we should get changed". He nodded his head and then looked to the side. "Do you have extra cloths for me I didn't bring any". I nodded my head and walked into my closet grabbing him baggy gym shorts and boxers along with a t-shirt. I grabbed myself a hoodie and black sweats. I walked out and he grabbed the boxers and shorts. "Benji you forgot the shirt" I giggled softly.

He shook his head and looked at them. "I'm feeling a little heated do you mind if I um.. don't wear it?" I smiled nervously. "No um it's fine um". I the the shirt and hoodie to the side. "I'll probably do the same". He looked up at me with a smile and nodded.

I started at him with a smile for a couple seconds before remembering what I was doing. "Oh shoot um yeah you change out here I'll change in there and just yell my name when your done".

He nodded and I walked in shoot. I peaked out "actually don't yell my name sleeping parents ya know um just knock lightly or something". He nodded his head again and I went back in right before popping out. "Oh and-"

"Silly just go change".

I nodded my head with a blush and went in closing the bathroom door. I quickly changed and started at myself in the mirror. My body was still too skinny. And my arms. I looked at them and tried to flex but nothing was really showing. Still too weak. I waited till I heard a knock and I opened the door immediately almost bumping into him. I looked at his chest which was perfectly carved and muscular. Unlike mine.. I smiled and walked to the hamper throwing my cloths in there and he did the same.

We crawled into bed a few inches apart. Maybe 3 to be exact. But I looked at him. His back against me and on the other side of the bed.

I rolled my self over and hugged his back causing him to light tense up. He turned back to me with a smile. "What happen to 3 inches?"

I shook my head kissing his chest lightly. "I'm trying to get over it". He nodded and blushed "um I kinda like being the little spoon". I giggled softly and opened my arms allowing him to move to my chest. I smiled as he snuggled against me and I wrapped my arms around him our legs intwining this time not inappropriate but lovingly. I whispered to him before we could fall asleep.

"Thank you for asking first..."

Follow me for updates and more!