The Party. Part 3

Amanda POV (Present day talking to Jorge)

"I didn't even see Kasandra after that"

"I got home and went to my room taking off all my clothing. Tears fell down as I balled up my shirt and pants. Slutty attire."

I breathed in slowly " I walked downstairs grabbing a plastic trash bag. Everything that showed my arms my stomach or etc. was thrown in the bag. My necklace that was now rusted with. With his..."

I breathed out.

Jorge cut spoke softly. "Cum?"

I nodded holding back any tears that might form.

"The shoes my aunt gave me are probably somewhere in a dump now".

I looked at him he looked concerned but also soft.

"By the end of the night I must've cried a river and thrown away a school full of children's amount of cloths".

I played with the end of my hoodie sleeve. He must've noticed.

"Do you always where stuff like that". I looked up  at him as he finished his sentence. "You know hoodies and sweats..."

I nodded my head "It makes me come off covered and not like a, um, slut".

He grabbed my hands catching me by surprise.

"You aren't a slut, Jason is just-"

"Milo..."

He looked at me confused.

"Jason IS milo."

His eyes had fear with that name. But that same thing happened to me with the name Jason even if it wasn't his real one. It was the same name that he forced me to moan out.

I looked at him he looked like he was trying to think his eyes widened and darting to random spots. I sighed. "He's also Mike, Alex, Nathan, Edward, Jake, Justin, Allen, and Danny but..."

"You'll find out about those later".

Follow me for updates and more stories!