Stop it

Unedited
( ⚠️ This Story contains non consensual sex scenes that may be triggering. If you have experienced this I'd advise to not read this chapter ⚠️)

(I tried making it vv dramatic but I'm not good at this so sorry if it's doodoo or over dramatic or trash I might delete this chapter later)

Jorge POV

I froze in the darkness remembering who the familiar voice and words belonged to. I jumped back and looked up making out the facial features. "Milo? What are you doing here?"

I backed away to turn on my light. His smile was snarled and creepy. It made my heart beat fast with fear. "Milo?" I walked around him to my window opening it. "You need to go my parents are home".

No reply. He just stared at me. It gave me chills.

"Milo? Hello? Leave". That's when it happened quick. His arm went over and grabbing my shoulder and pulling me from the window shutting it again his body turning and his arms coming forward pushing me onto my bed.

"Milo? Are you okay? We can just talk". I tried to sound nice although I was scared. Is he gonna beat me up for Benji? "I got Benji to delete the photo Milo". "You don't need to be mad it's gone and I'm not mad about the photo you leaked". His face lightened up for seconds until it went back down to a smirk. "Baby this is just your surprise".

He bent down to me and forced his lips on mine moving his hands to my jaw pulling my head closer to him. I turned my head to the side having him kiss my cheek instead. "Milo stop it".

His smile pressed against my cheek and soon it went to my neck. He left harsh kisses and marks again it and I held in any sounds that indicated pleasure. "Milo I don't wanna do this I said get off" I went to push him but his grip pulled himself back, and closer. He pushed me down on the bed having my back against the mattress he waist between my thighs.

"My parents are home Milo get away from me". I squirmed more but he didn't move he just kept kissing the spots on my neck till he got tired of it. "Strip".

His words sounded familiar. Benjis story...

I shook my head slowly trying to hide any fear I had. "N-no". Stupid stutter. He looked at my face his eyes darting from one spot to another. I turned and looked into his eyes. His pupils were dilated. I heard the sound of cloth rubbing against something and I looked down to his hands removing my shorts. "Milo... please". His grin grew and he whispered "don't forget, resistance is my biggest turn on".

I couldn't hide it. He could see the fear in my eyes which made his thin lipped smile bigger. He tugged at my boxers and I bent my knees to stop him from pulling them off. He rolled his eyes and slipped down his pants and boxers with one push. I backed away at the chance I had but his hands grabbed my ankles dragging my back.

I kicked my legs at him trying to let go but be quite not wanting to wake my parents up, or my sister. 

He grabbed at my boxers and pulled them down exposing my waist. I could feel myself blush and I grabbed my pillow covering my self and still kicking. "Quit it". I looked at him his voice stern and his expression angry. He pulled my towards him again and pinned down my waist before I could scoot away. He wrapped something around my wrists and leaned himself over kissing along my chest through my shirt. Then I felt it.

His groan sounded like forks scrapping against a plate and my body felt pain. I squinted my eyes and went to yell but my head was covered with a pillow. I bit onto it as I felt him move.

1 .
Breathe
2.
1.
Breathe
2.
1.
Breathe
2.

"Get off!" I yelled but the sound didn't go through. It was forced back into me by the pillow that was pushed onto my head.