Boyfriend?

Benji POV

I leaned in and nodded then whispered "He just doesn't know it yet". She giggled to herself and grabbed my hand pulling me in. I followed closing the door behind me. She hopped and still holding my hand signaling me to follow her so I did.

We went up the familiar stairs and to Jorge's room. She whispered to me. "If you are his boyfriend then you are like the prince!" She looked at the door and I can feel myself turning red. "Big brother like the princess! And he's sleeping so you gotta wake him up with a magic kiss!"  This time I knew my face was definitely red.

She slowly opened the door and pushed me in letting go of my hand as-well. I almost fell but caught myself and looked up at the sleeping boy. His legs curled up as he was snuggled into his pillow his face slightly scrunched and his hair covering his eyes. I smiled at the sight and heard the sister whisper "go on" i looked at her nervously and stepped up to the bed looking down at him. I went on my knees and slightly hovered over the boy. I was close enough to hear his light snores. I leaned forward and kissed his lips. They were soft so so soft. I parted away to look at him and backed away as his eyes began to open.

His eyes slowly fluttered open as he looked at me and then his sister while moving his hands to his lips rubbing them softly.

"Did you just kiss me?"

Follow me for updates and more!