Think Part 2

Jorge POV:

I didn't notice but I must've fell asleep on Benjis shoulder. It was only for a couple minutes though because he woke me up and we were already at school.

I wiped my mouth and looked at my hand eyeing at the drool. I looked at Benjis shoulder. "Shoot Benji my bad"

He laughed it off it's fine let's go. I nodded walking out of the aisle and onto the sidewalk then into the school.

Me and Benji sat down in first period and Avani ran in almost falling. The bell rang and she hurried to her seat.

"Avani... almost late as usual". The teacher spoke with a look of annoyance.

"Sorry I had to go with my parents to drop my siblings off and-"

"Stop interrupting the class". The teacher started writing and I could see Avani shyly look down at her paper. I leaned over the desk and tried to hug her but the big wooden block kinda blocked it. She must've noticed though cause she leaned back so I was able to sorta hug her.

I went back in my seat and got startled by the clapping of the teacher.

"Students I forgot to tell you that we are having a small field trip this Friday, doesn't cost anything since we are walking there but if you want to buy your own lunch or items you can bring money". I smiled looking at Avani who's mood completely changed. She turned to me. "Jorgeeeee!"

I smiled. "I know!"

"Benjiiii!"

I looked at Benji you had his head leaning on his hand looking at me with a smile.

"Benji?"

He shook his head and nodded. "Yeah sorry yeah I'm excited". I smiled.

For the rest of the period me and Benji and Avani were talking about our plans for the field trip.

I just hope we are in a group.

Follow me for updates and more!