Resistance

Jorge POV:

Ahh the bus stop. Where most of my worries start. I looked around and then jogged up to Benji who was already there. I tapped his shoulders lightly. "Boo"

I've been thinking the whole night about everything, I wanted to tell him my plan but... I looked over at Syd and Addy who had a close eye on us. I think they are connected with Milo. Benji turned around with a smile. "Hey..." he playfully punched my arm. "Buddy."

Buddy... "uh hey?" He smiled at me and then went back to his phone. I wonder what he does on there. 

Soon the bus arrived and we all got on. I took window seat this time. As he sat next to me I couldn't help but look at his phone. iMessage?

He slid the phone into his pocket and smiled at me. "So Jorge, about last night". I could feel my face turn red and I looked at Milo who was side eyeing us. Benji went to continue but I lightly slapped the side of his leg making him stop. "What was that for?"

I tilted my head towards Milo and he looked at him making Milo look away from us. "Ohhh, forgot that the puppet master is here".

Puppet master? "Are you calling me a puppet?"

He nodded confidently. "You little-". "Bitch? Yeah I know". He took out his phone again and his expression went back to serious. I wonder who he's texting. Did he move in from me that quick? Soon the bus ride was over and we all spilled out onto the side walk. I walked next to Benji who was still attached to his phone.

"Benji w-". I got cut off by the shock from the grip on my arm. "Jorge baby". I turned around to see him. He leaned in and kissed my cheek before pulling me close to him. I watched Benji slide his phone back in the pocket of his hoodie. "Excuse you?" Benji grabbed my hand pulling my towards him but was stopped by Milo pulling back. "Sorry I just wanted a few minutes alone with my boyfriend if that's okay".

Boyfriend!? "I'm not your-". He looked at me meaning with a devilish smile. I looked down at my shoes. "So will you let go of him and just get to class". I couldn't see what was going on I just kept starring down but I heard Benjis voice. "Jorge you are gonna let him treat you like this?"  I glanced up at him then at Milo who's stare made me fill with bits of fear. "H-he's my boy... boyfriend, so yes...?"

I looked back down not wanting to see Benjis expression. All I could hear and feel was his hand separate from mine and his foot steps going further away.

"What a good boy". Fuck you. Milos hand let go of my arm and slid to my waist pulling me against him. "Look up at me". No. One of his hands went away from my waist and under my chin pushing it up so I was face to face with him. I didn't look at him though. I focused my sight on the collar of his shirt. I can't give in.

"Look at me". I can't give in. "Are you deaf or something? Look at me". I can't give in. "Jorge fucking look at me". I could feel my eyes getting glossy. I. Can't. Give. In. 

Then he kissed me. I could feel his fingers underneath my chin pushing against my skin and his lips forced onto mine. That's enough. I grabbed his shirt and pushed him back away from me breathing in. "Fuck off Milo".  Milo looked at me crossing his arms. He didn't look shocked and he didn't look mad or annoyed. He just stood there with a smile. "Did you not hear me ? I said fuck-"

"I know what you said". Then why was he smiling why wasn't he mad. "My biggest turn on is resistance".

My stomach twisted at his words. "Creep". I turned and started walking towards my class, but by a few seconds my walking turned to speed walking and my speed walking turned to running. I didn't know if he was following me or not but It didn't matter cause the fear was still there. Centimeters behind me with every step. I ran into the classroom and to my seat ignoring the stares I was given.

I sat slightly out of breathe and noticed the teachers glare at me from her desk but as soon as the eye contact formed she looked down at her computer. I smiled and turned to tell Benji what happened but.

His seat was empty.

Follow for updates and more ✨