A punch during lunch

Jorge POV

This time I got to sit wait Avani on the bus instead of Benji.

I played with my pencil trying to swirl it around my fingers. I don't get the point of homeroom I mean we just sit here for 30 minutes and do what? Talk to other people. This time Avani wasn't even here because she had paper work to do in the office.

I tapped my pencil on the desk and looked outside the window. I heard a low voice " Quit it". I looked at where the voice came from. "You could say please you know". He didn't respond.

I kept tapping my pencil. Then I heard him mumble.

"Please".

I smiled and stopped tapping my pencil. Soon the bell rang and I could wait to get to my next periods.

They were all interesting.  In one of them all we did was play Disney kahoots. I walked over towards the door as soon as the bell rang. Lunch time. I rushed my way to the table where Syd and addy sat last time hoping they'd come soon. I watched them walk in with a big group of people chatting. I was shy but shouted out "Syd, Addy, Over here!". They looked at me with smiles then sat next to me. "Hey Jorge". I sat down in my seat. I finally got to sit with my friends. We all started chatting until the Julia girl came up. "That's my seat" she said crossing her arms. I pointed to a seat across the table. "There is a seat there you cou-"

"No, move loser". I turned back to Addy and Syd who looked at each other worried. Why weren't they backing me up. I picked my backpack up and stood up. "Yeah my bad." She snarled "Will it certainly wouldn't be my fault". I rolled my eyes and walked toward Avani with my back pack in my arms.

I sat next to her and started a conversation. I peeked over her to see the Benji kid again. He was sitting by himself eating. I mumbled to Avani "Should I invite him over?" She turned around. "Benji? I don't know he seems mean remember". I shrugged "Yeah but no one should be by them selfs".

I got up and patted Avanis shoulder then walked over to the empty table. I sat next to him. "Hey you are by yourself. You know if you want you could come and sit with my friends". He looked at me and rolled his eyes "Go away loser". His words stung. I kindly replied "Come on we won't mind". He snarled "I said go away". I tried one more time. "Come on I'll-" then he shouted "What do you want. Are you obsessed with me or something? Are you gay? Cause sorry dude but I'm not into you so leave me the fuck alone loser". I flinched to his words and felt my body heat up.

"Well I'm not the stupid bitch who's sitting alone BY HIMSELF". I got up and kicked at his ankle before storming off. Avani was in shock. "So is he coming" she mocked. I dug into my bag pulling out a punch juice box. I took out the straw and forced it in. "No. He's dumb. He's stupid. He-" Avani laughed. "Calm down he's nothing to get heated about". I angrily sipped out the straw.

"Yeah whatever"

Follow me for more stories and updates!

Sorry this is short it's like 3 or 4 am here so I'm tired lol