Wheels on the bus go round and round

Jorge POV

I heard the ringing of my alarm.

I rolled over to look at the time. SHIT!

I rolled off the bed making a thud noise as I landed on the floor. I quickly got up and searched through my drawers. Where is it where is it. Aha!

I grabbed the white polo. Now where are my khakis? I searched through more drawers till I found them. I ran into my bathroom and looked in the mirror. I sighed and then started taking off my cloths. I opened the bathroom drawer and grabbed a pair of boxers. I slid them on. I put on my shirt and my khakis.

I looked back at the mirror. Why am I so ugly. I messed around with my hair before grabbing some moose and spraying it into my hair. I started scrunching it till I thought it looked good. I looked back at the clock. Fuck.

I ran downstairs and grabbed my backpack from the garage then ran to my mom. She pointed at the plate. "I made you foo-" I cut her off. "Sorry mom I'm gonna be late. I grabbed a water bottle from the fridge and then a piece of toast. I placed the toast in my mouth and adjusted my back pack sliding the water bottle into the side pocket. I grabbed my keys and ran out the door. I could see the bus down the road. I ran down to the stop that was the oppsisite direction.

There were 3 kids. One looked like a senior but the rest were sophomores. I know this because they were my friends.

I ran up to the stop and heavily breathed trying to catch my breath. "Jorge are you okay?" I nodded "Yeah sorry I'm late Syd. I woke up off time". I watched addy peak over "On the first day of school?" I nodded again. "Yes I'm dumb I know". I looked up to see a boy strolling down the side walk looking at his phone. Is he new?

I heard the sound of the engine from the bus get closer. I turned around as it came to a stop. The doors opened. We all got in a line and walked onto the bus. I watched addy sit down and then Syd quickly sit down beside her. I looked at the empty seat across from them and sat down. I looked at the back and saw the bus was completely full. The new kid that I didn't recognize finally got on the bus. I watched as his eyes searched around. He stopped and looked at me.  I quickly looked down hopping he didn't think I was just staring at him.

I watched him walk down the aisle and stop at me. His voice was deep and calming.

"Mind if I sit here". I didn't know if he was talking to me. He repeated himself "I said do you mind if I sit here." He sounded annoyed. I flinched "Yeah. I mean no like I don't mind if you sit here I meant yeah as in-" I heard the bus driver yell "Sit down". I jumped "I mean yeah sorry". I scooter over and placed my back on my lap. Stupid stupid stupid!

It was silent the whole time. The boy was between me and my friends so I didn't get to talk to them. But they didn't mind. They were laughing and chatting with each other. I didn't want to be awkward so I started small talk. "Hey so-"

"Don't talk to me".

I watched him place in his AirPods. I softly whined at the rudeness he gave me. I frowned and looked outside the window.

This is gonna be fun.

Follow me for updates and more :)