Fort Doodoo!

Benji POV

I thought for a couple seconds before hearing the sound of little feet hitting the floor. I turned back to the door to see Jorge sister now wearing a pink tutu and and a little crown. I smiled at her and listened when she spoke out "Let's play Castle!"  I looked at Jorge who shrugged and slid off the bed crawling up next to me. She twirled around and stumbled over and I watched as Jorge quickly crawled to her. "Pobre bebé, ¿estás bien? te lastimaste la rodilla?" (Poor baby, are you alright? did you hurt your knee?). She quickly got up brushing off her legs. "I'm fine I'm fine let's play!" I giggled (tehe) at her quick "recovery" and got up with Jorge following her to the living room. Time passed by and we finally finished the fort. It's walls were made from the couch cushions and the blanket was a Mickey Mouse comforter. "FORT DOODOO!" She yelled. Me and Jorge laughed at the name.

I'll admit it was fun we did have a lamp and some chips but it was getting hot with all the body heat. I looked next to me at the black curly haired boy who was smiling at his sister. "And from him".

"So princess Jorge and Prince Benji". I blushed at our nicknames. She turned around and grabbed something and turned back with two plastic tea cups with animated faces. Kinda like
🅱️eauty 🅰️nd the 🅱️east.

She handed us each a cup and I took a whiff of the smell. "Lemonade?" She nodded then shook her head. "No Benji NO!" She took her cup holding her pinky up. "It's tea darling". She took a sip and giggled and I couldn't help but awe at her. Wish I had a sister. After our sips and talking we found Jorge's sister be fast asleep. Me and Jorge looked at each other and he mouthed out the words "Back to my room?" I nodded and slowly followed him out the fort. We tried going into his room as quickly as possible. We both sat on his bed and I watched as he grabbed a small pink cylinder from the side of his bed taking off the cap and rubbing it on his lips. "Chapstick?" he nodded setting it back down. "I have a lot of them he opened his drawer next to him to reveal over 30 pairs of different chapsticks. "Woaaahhh". I scanned over them all. "Why so many?" He frowned slightly. "My lips get chapped easily. I nodded. "It reminds me of those chapstick challenges". He looked down at them. "Yeah that would be a cool thing to do for YouTube". I blushed slightly with me?

He must've got the same thought cause I saw him blush aswell he looked at me up then down, teasingly . "I mean only if you want to".

NOW HES ASKING ME! I quickly nodded and noticed my desperation and slowed down. "I mean yeah I'm down". I could see him holding in a smile. "Okay you set up the camera I'll grab chapsticks.

I nodded grabbing my phone and setting it up on his TV Stan zooming in so it had a good view of us

Once everything was ready and we did our intro. I felt blind fold tighten around my head (KiNkY) and heard him smack his lips. "Ready?"

"Of coarse".

Follow me for updates and more stories !