Ahah ha

(Only making the tittle that because of the video)

Jorge POV:

I read the note again when walking home. Should I go? I mean what if Benji finds out. I open the door and see my mom she's talking into her phone probably something about work. I closed the door and walked towards the stairs, going up and making my way to my bedroom.

I fell onto my bed letting out a heavy groan. I felt a vibration come from my phone and I put it in front of me reading the message.

+1 ***-***-****: So yes or no?

I read the number again.

Jorge: Um who is this ?

+1 ***-***-****: It's milo 😘

I felt a shiver when reading the emoji but also felt my face heat up. I changed his contact name so I wouldn't forget.

Jorge: Oh! Hey Milo, yes or no to what?

Milo 😘: To hanging out with Me Noen and Avani

Gosh I can't use that Emoji it makes me uncomfortable... I changed it again.

Jorge: But where would we even go?

🥀Milo🥀: The Mall or something, come on
please say yes.

🥀Milo🥀: I want to see you

I smiled until I saw the next message.

🥀Milo🥀: So. Badly...🖤

I felt my heart pounding reading the message over and over. Is he... flirting with me? I read the message again. What about Avani he likes her right.

               Jorge: Yeah can't wait to see u Avani & Noen  

Smooth Jorge, Smoooth.

                         Jorge: Let me go and ask my mom

🥀Milo🥀: Okay 🖤

I placed my phone down and went down the stairs to where my mom was. She was still in her meeting so I grabbed a sticky note and pen off her desk. I saw her quickly glance at me and then the note, then to the computer. I wrote on it.

Can I go to the mall with my friends Noen Avani and Milo?

Circle:

Yes                                      No

Follow me for updates and more stories!

The choice is yours, comment yes or no 🤪✌🏽

(I want to say yes just because I think my idea for it would be more interesting but it's up to yall❤️)