Can we talk?

Amanda's POV

The 1st period bell rang and I made my way out of class I pulled forward my sleeves and placed over my hood. I walked by the classroom that I knew Jason. I mean Milo would come out of. I speeded yo my pace but stopped by a grip on my wrist.

I froze. I pulled away and the hand let go allowing me to turn around and face hi-

Her? "Oh!" I took off my hoodie and looked at the girl in front me.

"Saarah don't do that I thought you were Jaso-"

"Milo.... remember his real name or the one he goes by now at least".

I nodded my head and looked at the classroom seeing the boy walk out. "Saarah we need to go". I grabbed her hand pulling her forward and she let me. We made our way down the hall till I caught a glance at someone familiar. I stopped in my steps ignoring Saarahs questionings. "Shh."

We started as the boy kissed the lips of another who was taller than him. They went separate ways but Jorge came towards us.

We waited a couple seconds till he reached us and we jumped from out the corner grabbing his wrist and pulling him towards us.

"What the heck!" He flared at me and I blushed softly from the weird stares. I shook my head.

"Jorge this is one of the girls I was talking about". He looked over at Saarah and gave her a small smile. "Um Amanda can we talk?"

I looked over at Saarah and she got the point she waved before walking to our next class.

"I said I need time I can't do this right now..."

Why not.

"Why not...". He looked annoyed. "Maybe because I don't want to announce to the world that I was weak enough to get raped!".   He looked angry now his hand slid by his eyes wiping anything that tried to escape.

"You think I want to aswell... At least we can stop him from harming more people!"

He backed away from me looking forward. "If you cant wait then do it without me". He walked past me without giving a last look.

Fine.

Follow me for updates and more!

This chapter was TRASH I'm sorry

Like really idc what y'all say this was a shitty chapter

Anyway if anyone is comfortable with being a lesbian character in this book then like dm me on my Instagram @/GirlWhoBreathes