Epilogue

Three more days left till I see my mate again. Talon Ryder Jr. Park will be a year old. I've been checking on Ryder every once in awhile..okay no I've been everyday. He's been miserable,and a whole lot stricter to everyone. He wasn't mean or anything. Just more responsible. He didn't date or fuck anyone,thank the Moon Goddess. Talon always asked of his father,and I would tell him he's on Earth.

Flashback~

"Mama,where's my dad?"

"He's on Earth,sweetie."

"Why isn't he here?"

I didn't know how to explain to him,I died when I'm practically alive in front of him. "Don't worry about that,your dad and I are still together." I said playing with his hair.

"Then why don't you guys talk?" He asked.

"He's on Earth,and we're up here. It doesn't work that way." I said.

"Are we ever going to Earth,mama?"

"Of course,on your birthday we will. And we'd be living with your father forever." I smiled lightly.

"Forever?" He perked up giving me a toothy grin.

"Yes forever." I said kissing his nose.

"I can't wait! Only 7 more days!"

I laughed at the cute flashback. Now we have three days remaining till we go back on Earth. It's a good thing that I don't fly too often. So I still know how to walk. They haven't buried by body,but kept it in the coffin in the locked away underground gym. Nali will be accompanying us to the underground gym to help me and what not. I sure hope all goes well.

-----

It's been a it's almost a year and a full four months of her being gone. Since she died,I haven't been able to be happy much. I wasn't like those mate less alcoholic abusers when our mate dies. I was a bury my sorrows into responsibility kind of mate less guy. We were supposed to have a kid. Name her or him together..together. Shaking my head,I wrote hard on to the paper. A year and nearly four months without her touch,kisses,laughs,smiles,anything. I had pictures of her and some videos only. But there were barely any with me. I kept a picture of us in our animal onesies kissing in a frame on the drawer next to my bed. The war was over us winning,but I didn't win it with her. Proud to say,we got rid of those bloodsuckers. Albeit,I couldn't get back my loving mate or the baby we were supposed to raise which sucked. But I couldn't help but to say 'three more days'.

What's that supposed to mean is out of reach to know. My wolf has been jumpy,yelping for three more days.

'What is in three more days?' I asked grumbly.

'Something that'll make us happy.' He said.

I wonder what it is..

~~~~~~

DUN DUN DUN. End of the book guys,but no need to fear. There will be a sequel. Just not anywhere of now. Sorry for the rush! But 62 chapters seem a lot already,right? And I needed this book done so my next book I will be writing is called Slayer meet Slater! Then after that I will be making the sequel. When I publish Slayer meet Slater,please read!