Eleven

Olli

I was waiting for the Alpha patiently. Instead,a male of the looks of a 19 year old appeared instead. His scent was so heavenly. Comparing to my outfit to his,I looked tremendously innocent. His outfit was of a grey baseball shirt,black leather jacket,dark jeans,and combats. You could tell he had a 8 pack underneath. He got off his motorcycle,and his face was so angelic with bad boy features. My breathing hitched from his appearance. His face snapped to me,eye to eye. He didn't look anywhere else. My eyes widened once he starts to walk rapidly at me. Another bad boy? What if he rejects me too? My eyes started to tear up. His face started to be written in worry. His thumb wiped away my tears.

"What's wrong,beautiful mate?" He asked softly.

"You're not gonna reject me are you?" I asked almost inaudible.

"Of course not." He whispered kissing my nose and bringing me against him. I purred in content leaning into him. He's like a soft pillow.

'He is hotter than Aiden.' Yue purred.

'Definietly.' I giggled.

"What's your name,little mate?" He asked huskily. I shivered at the sound of his voice.

"Olli Rose Lu." I said.

"Oh you're the Alpha's daughter whose asked for permission to be in our pack. Now you don't have much choice since you're going to be come Luna." He said hugging me a bit tighter. Luna? Wait..what..does Alpha Ryan even have kids? "My name is Ryder Elias Park. Eldest of Alpha Ryan's children." Oh dang. Eldest?

"How old are you?" I asked looking up but ended up looking at his neck.

"Nineteen. You're 17?" He asked. I nodded my head.

"Let's get you home." He whispered kissing the top of my head. He let me go and another guy came out with Beta power radiating off of him. He starts to carry my stuff to a black jeep. A low growl came from Ryder. Turning to him,he was glaring at his beta?

"What's up with you,man?" The guy asked.

"I don't appreciate you checking out my mate." He growled. I put my hand on his chest,"calm down Ryder." I soothed. He started to calm a bit.

"Yeah and I met a mermaid last night." He said sarcastically. I frowned at him. Knew I had a feeling of Ryder having 90% chance of being a bad boy with player ways but someone who makes jokes of finding his mate? Nada.

"I am his mate." I said softly.

"Sweetie,you're delusional." He said. All I saw was red by the time he said that. "I SAID I AM HIS MATE." I growled fierce with my Alpha tone. His eyes widened of fear and shock.

"Y-y-your eyes." He gulped. Ryder took a look at me,and looked as if he would of done a spit take if he drank anything. Next thing that surprises me is he kissed me. Smack on the lips. Spark flew everywhere as our hand roam around our bodies as we kiss passionately in the entrance of the airport. Tonight was magical.

I started to calm after we took a breath from the kiss. He smirked and carried my bridal style to the bike. Smiling,I sat on it crossing my legs since was still in the dress. Hugging around his waist as he drove down the road to his home. The pack house.