Fifty Five

Aiden(ooh surprise)

Seeing them kiss,killed me inside and out. What the hell was I thinking? I can't get over her. Not even the slightest. They hesitantly parted from each other. Meaning she enjoyed the kiss. I just wondered what it would be like to place my lips against her rosy pink plump lips. Maybe I could. Walking up to her,Ryder growled from the lack of distance. I was only a few inches away from her face. Kissing her,earned me a karate chop to the Adam's apple. Choking on air,she scrambled back looking at me in disgust.

"You can't get it through your brain,can you?!" She screamed. "You were never MINE. I was never YOURS. We were NOT ever ever together." She said in disdain. "If you can't get that through your damn brain,maybe this will." She jumped on Ryder hard core making out with him,and it wasn't full of lust. It was passionate. He raised her up to his abdomen as she squeezed her thighs tighter. Whimpering,this is painful. Seeing the one who was supposed to be mine kissing another with so much passion. I'm jealous. Jealous of Ryder. He has the pack & a mate. Something all werewolves would want. A loving strong pack,and a loving mate. Maybe if I sabotaged him. She could leave with me. Smirking,I walked off.(BOO YOU WHORE. I hate Aiden with a passion but sadly he spices up the book.)

---------

Olli

Ryder had to talk to his father about something TOP SECRET. So I went to hanging with a couple who loves to make out. Ding ding ding,you got that right. P&P. Penelope and Peter. Closest I've been to sex. Wink wink. Oh who am I fooling! After creepily watching them make out for the past hour,I decided to go to sleep. Petting their heads,I walked away into my bedroom. Facing a naked girl in my bed. MY BED. Ryder was cu-cuddling with her.. Why didn't I feel anything? No. No!

"AHHHH!!!" I screamed of anger. I put everything into that scream. It shook the ground as I did so. Ryder jolted awake looking at me with wide eyes. The girl did so too but woke up as a corpse. I did my hands like I was ripping something,and she disappeared. There's no reason to hide the mess I am now. My hair was crazy everywhere,tears fell like a waterfall possibly making me look like a raccoon from the eye makeup. "Cheater." I spat.

"Olli,it's not what it looks like!"

"NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE?!?! CAUSE IM SURE I SAW A NAKED GIRL WHOM YOU WERE CUDDLING WHO WAS NOT FUCKING ME!" I cried out. I was angry no I am pissed off!

How dare he? I gave him my virginity. I gave him my heart. Was that not enough? Crying hysterically I started hiccuping. I didn't dare move. It hurt,it hurt too bad to even move.

"Olli,I didn't. She just was waiting here naked-"

"You should of pushed her away! We could of fucked tonight if you wanted!" I yelled at him my voice all raspy.

"I couldn't! She-"

"You asshole." I gasped choking. Slapping his chest,the slaps didn't last long till I full on started slamming fists.

"She was on heat! Her arousal was too strong for me to handle." He growled. I sobbed into his chest. Pushing him away,I told him.

"Wash off." I sniffed yanking off the bed sheets disgusted. I threw them in the fireplace. I went to the spare bedroom across his bedroom. Locking the doors,I went to shower. Putting on a pair of ripped jeans,white button up,and black leather jacket. I broke everything to let off 12% of my steam. Time to blow off the rest down below. Running I jumped off the balcony,and sprinted my way out of there before anyone could see me.