Twenty One

>>Olli is no longer Berry Tsusaka or Emma Isaksson. Olli is now Mary Cake and Peter is now Jake Abel.>>

Peter

They hugged for the longest time ever. After they stopped,I grabbed Penelope's arms pulling her into me for a hug. She purred snuggling into me. A guy came up to Olli,putting his arms around her should from behind. I've just realized how short she really is,though who is that? I couldn't mind link with Penelope to ask cause I haven't marked her.

"Hey Peter." Olli smiled. The guy growled hugging her tighter. Uhm.

"Hey Olli." I smiled back. The dude rested his chin on the top of her head.

"Ryder,this is Peter Mells. Penelope's mate,and Beta of Midnight Shadow's pack." She explained to him then looked at me. "This is Ryder,my true mate."

"Alpha Ryder?" I asked eyeing him.

"Yes." He said mono tonelessly. Jeez. Wait true mate? How is that possible if Aiden is her first mate?

"TACOS." Penelope yelled out out of no where.

"PIZZA." Olli yelled back.

"Hungry?" Ryder asked in Olli's war.

"Yeah I'm kinda in it for tacos more than pizza." Olli whispered.

"Okay." He kissed her on the head. Seeing him walk away,Penelope pushed me.

"Go along and accompany him!" Penelope said pulling Olli over giving her a look.

"Yeah,Peter! Thanks!" Olli said pulling Penelope away running off somewhere. Great. Walking in the direction he went,he was getting his car keys.

"Oh uhm..hey man the girls wanted us both to go together." I said. He raised a brow at me.

"Sure." He said walking off. Eish,is he always like this? Going with him was sure awkward.

-----

Ryder

I didn't trust him one bit,but he doesn't look threatening. Though the more innocent you look,the deadlier you are. He's best friends with my mate's first mate. Of course I'm weary about everything of him. Who wouldn't be?

"Do you not trust me cause of Aiden?" He asked out of the blue. He's smart,aye. That name shall meet be spoken.

"Don't speak of that name." I growled. "And yes." I cut the conversation short. After buying the tacos,we came home to hungry teenage girls. Yes the two of our mates charged at us. Damn,my mate can eat.

"Thanks,babe." Olli said with her mouth full smiling like a little manga character.

"No problem." I smiled at her. Looking over at Peter,he was feeding the taco to his mate. I would have done it for Olli,but she looks like she doesn't need any help. Haha..

"Ryder?" Olli asked.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"Stop looking at me." She glared at me.

"Can't I not stare at my own mate's beauty?"

"Not when I'm munching on the tacos like a dinosaur." She glowered. Cackling at her, i hugged her close laughing as she munch her food. Probably with a scowl on her face. Gosh she is so cute. My eyes landed on her neck. I've been so tempted to mark her,but from the incident of her first mate. I wouldn't want her to hate me but a certain-

'MARK HERRR!!!' Zavier yelped.

Ugh,this is one be a long night.