Fifty Seven

Olli

I woke up at the same time Ryder woke up. I was topless with spandex in Ryder's bed at the pack house. He was shirtless with boxers on. Looking at the clock,it read February 5th the date of when training is supposed to start. The date of the dream.

'Helena?' I mind linked her.

'L-Luna?' She asked. 'No by means,but why are you mind linking me? Have I done something wrong?'

'No..just mate and mark Ricky now.' I said.

'Okay!' She smiled through mind link.

Facing Ryder,he looked paled. Grabbing his face. I've been longing to kiss him. He read my mind before I've done my action. He kissed me passionately and longingly. We ended up mating in the morning before we went off to training.

****

After training.~

The electricity happened along with Ryder ended up fighting with me the make up kiss. Aiden came in,told him off,he walked off. I went with Ryder to the meeting.

"Oh uhm..Olli.." Alpha Ryan trailed awkwardly.

"I'm going to this meeting whether you like it or not." I growled eyes flashing blue to white like a strobe light. He gulped and nodded. Five minutes into the meeting,I fell asleep on Ryder's shoulder. Can't blame me,with this morning's routine and training. Ugh. When Ryder woke me,we walked out to see Helena & Ricky marked and mated. Entwining my fingers with Ryder,we swung our arms walking toward Aiden.

"YOU ARE *clap clap* OUT." We said.

"Get off my territory,we both know you tried to sabotage us." Ryder growled. Aiden looked torn then shifted running away. Even of we kicked him out,I have a feeling the vampires will recruit him in the battle to go against us. Let the battles begin.

~~~~~

Short,but good or no?