Twenty Eight

Olli

After a steamy shower,I dressed in a cute little outfit. (Shown above)

Once I've gotten out the closet,I was pushed up against the wall.

"Ryder..what are you doing?" I asked. He looked angry.

"Change,Olli." He growled. Now hold up here,I don't wanna be dressed a nun.

"No,Ryder. Now put me down." I struggled to get out of his grip.

"I don't want anyone looking at you." He said.

"No one is gonna look at me. Put me down!" I yelled pushing him back. I hadn't pushed him too hard,but it was enough for him to stumble five feet back. I almost tripped over my heels. He growled and held my hand walking out rapidly. Once we got into the loving room,there were a group of teens our age. All looked at me. Ryder stopped then started walking to the kitchen.

"Damn,Ryder can I get a piece of that?" Some dude called out. Ryder stopped in his tracks making me run into his back.

'Fucking told you!' Ryder yelled in my head. If I had ears right now,they would of fell flat on on my head.

Ryder turned around stomping over to the guy and punch him dead. Ok not literally but he knocked out the guy. "If any of you dare look at my mate in any wrong way,I will beat you senseless." Ryder growled. Into the kitchen,his parents were there. Oh goodie. We had to sit with them,and there were specifically no buts.

"Oh! You bare the mark of my son? How wonderful! Have you two mated?" Asked Luna. Blushing,I shook my head as I continued to eat my food. Suddenly,I felt sparks on my thigh. Looking at Ryder with a frowned face with my fork in my mouth. He smiled at me.

"Is there something wrong with the food,dear?" Alpha Ryan asked.

"Oh no,sir." I cleared my throat. Ryder's hand started to rubbed against my core. I gasped out really loudly.

"Are you okay?" Luna asked. Tried my best not to let out raggedy breaths. I mhmed. My area started to get wet. He then snatched his hand away. What the-

'Wha-'

'Haha.' Ryder snickered in his head.

Eating the rest of my food,I walked away from him rather pissed. He wants to be a tease especially infront of his parents! So freaking embarrassing,that little rascal. He trailed behind me at the same pace I was speedily walking. Once I stopped infront of the pack house,quickly pulling off my sweater throwing it back for it to hit his face. It was getting hott anyway.

"Olli." Ryder growled. I walked back to him and started rubbing my self against him. "Olli." He groaned. I turned to wiggle my butt against him. Just as he was to put his hands on my hips. I walked away. Beat that,I smirked. "Olli!" He yelled. Laughing,I walked off back into the house. Time to go skate.

------

Ugh writer's block sucks. I tried my best to write something,and it came out as poo. Who's POV should I do next?