One

I've completely deleted everything! But I do remember most parts of the story. Yes guys,"Mine. Yours. Not." is now back on the road. Happy? I think you should be! I'm rewriting as I said before. Indecisive little me. For sure this story will stay for now on. "Bitter Sweet" is not deleted just unpublished. After this book I may be going back to it but it's been killing me that I haven't finished this. Former readers of MYN,hope y'all don't hate me.

*********

On the date of January 21st 2013,was when I turned 16. It was a tragic day for little ol' me. In other words,abhorrent,loathsome,ghastly. You name it. What exactly happened was...

**********

BEEP

BEEP

BEEP

Waking up to my Hello Kitty alarm clock,I shut it off. Sitting up. I look at the calendar that was on the wall facing me. January 21st,2013. My birthday. No not any ordinary birthday..MY SIXTEEN BIRTHDAY! What's so fancy about it,you must ask? It's the day I shift into my wolf and find a loving mate. A shearing pain went down my back. Meaning it's almost time to shift. Yes sir,yes ma'm I'm a werewolf. Getting up to freshen up,i pick out my outfit. Being me,was simple as can be. Skinny jeans,a v-neck,and a pair of vans. My hair,a delicate dark brown color. Hazel with light blue speckles for my eyes. A fair skin tone. My body lacked curves sadly. I wasn't one to workout much. I would have rather read and drink tea by my window seat going through tumblr. I added mascara on my eyelashes,and some sheer lip gloss. Oh excuse me for no introduction.

My name is Olli Rose Lu,and I'm the Alpha's daughter of Moonlight Crescent pack. We are the most powerful pack in the U.S. For an Alpha's daughter,I can be shy. I'm not an only child though. I'm half Japanese & half Korean. I have a big brother,Drake Lu. One best friend. One mom. One dad. All I need now is a mate. Smiling,I run out the room. Jumping off the rail,down to the living room.

"OLLI YOU COULD OF GOTTEN HURT!" Mother scolded unkindly. Karu Lu,everyone.

"Mother,calm yourself. I'm going to be a full wolf soon either way." I rolled my eyes playfully.

"Now let's say of you missed your footing. Wouldn't be so fun then,now would it?" Mother said pointing the spatula at me.

"Alright mum." I laughed.

"Wouldn't want anything to happen to the birthday girl so soon. Jeez your father would have a heart attack of his one and ONLY daughter-" she rambles.

"MOM. Can I just have my breakfast and be on my way?" I chuckled.

"Alright,fatty mcMuffin." She glared at me. Smiling sheepishly,I sat down scarfing my breakfast into my tummy.

"Thanks,mum." I smiled hugging her then kissed her on the cheek. Grabbing my backpack and keys. I walked out until I fell with a burning sensation running through my body. I whimpered with so badly. Trying not to scream every second from the enduring pain. It stopped five minutes later,getting up on my paws. Whoa! They were pure white. Running near a pond,WHOA! I'm a white wolf w/ a black tint. I'm destined to be with a black wolf w/ a white tint. Yin&Yang...the rarest kind of any wolf. Other than the Reverse who are the opposite color of us.

'The name is Yue!' My wolf yelled.

'AISH! No yelling please. But nice to meet you! My name is Olli.'

'Hehe sorry! Now shift back and go find our mate!'

Shifting back with my clothes on. I got into my white range rover,huh funny. White wolf,white ride..you don't..okay..nevermind. Driving to school,in a good mood. Parking in,I get out along with my backpack.

"AYE YO OLLI!" A voice that is well known to all mankind!

"AYE WHAT UP PENELOPE?!" I turned around with my arms I'm the air. We ran up to eachother and hugged. Penelope Candy Oaks,my only best friend. She's the best thing I could ever ask for. She's Puerto rican. Tanned,hazel/green eyes. She's shy like I. She small curves but she's hella curvier than me. She's 5'8 while I'm 5'4 ft. Her long brunette hair was just above her butt. Mine only stopped at my waist.

"I HAVE NOT SEEN YOU IN AGES." She yelled at me.

"We just seen eachother yesterday." I laughed at her.

"I don't care! But.." She paused.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" We both yelled at eachother. What a coincidence for us to have the same birthday? I think yes. She then told me that she's a Reverse!

We started walking toward school. That was when I smelt this delicious smell that made me go on my tippy toes. Going towards it,I accidentally ran into a wall. That gave me sparks. How glorious for the Moon Goddess to set me up with a school wall!

'Olli...no.' Yue whispered.

Looking up,my eyes instantly met his beautiful blue eyes. He had a dark blue iris with light blue eyes. Now wait a minute. There's only person that goes to this school that has those eyes. Gasps! I staggered backwards taking in his full body. Aiden Cole is my mate. He's the ultimate bad boy. Anything you could name right off the back that is illegal,he has done.

"Oh great I have you as my mate." Aiden growls. What is that supposed to mean? I kept quiet. "Aren't you going to talk,mate?"

I remained quiet looking at him as if I saw a ghost.

"I can't be with you. You're a loser. Not fit to be a Luna. Too awkward. I mean have you ever made any friends beside that Puerto Rican friend? Look at you! You're not even hott. You have the face,but you don't have the body. That is not what I want!" He yelled. My heart felt like liquid no longer is it solid.

"Still no words,awkward nerd?" He boomed. I just stood there unmoving.

"Well you better say something after this. I Aiden Cole reject you Olli Rose Lu." He smirked as of he was waiting for me to cry. I had this blank look. All my future plans with my mate out the window. Something unexpected happened rather instead. I laughed. In his face. His smirk faltered from my reaction. I laughed at these fairy takes that were consumed in my head. It was all a sick joke.

"Oh Aiden,did you think I would cry?" I laughed till tears flowed out of my eyes. "Well congrats." I said looking at him with a blank face teary eyed. He smirked thinking I was crying. "You made my cry..of nothing but LAUGHTER!" I laughed even harder. "I Olli Rose Lu accept your rejection. P.S. When you're ready,don't come get me."

He was in a shocked state so I smirked and walked off. Once I was out of his sight,I ran sniffing Penelope's scent. I found her and grabbed her while running. Throwing her in my car,I ran to the driver's seat. Speeding to my house as quickly as I can. Penelope screamed fasting on her seatbelt. Once we got there,I ran in thanking The Lord no one was home. Running up to Penelope's and my room. Yes we shared rooms and shared a home. She's my father's beta's daughter! Another reason why we are besties. Packing a suitcase for me then another for her. I quickly wrote down a letter for our family.

Dear Family,

It was never intended for this to happen. We love you. I just have to go. Penelope is going cause I can't do this without her. I will be back on this day of 2014. Goodbye until then.

Love,Olli & Penelope.

It was short,but we had to go if we wanted to catch the next flight to Little Saigon any sooner.

A new world for two werewolf girls. Olli & Penelope,meet a new journey.