Forty Four

Dedicating this to BigGreader,the thing you said has really moved me though it wasn't much to tell. But hey who says you need talent to write books? The talent I have is only from my imagination. I'm sure you have one too,I bet you can write a book one day. I honestly never thought I'd become a author. With a book close to 20k reads. It's fascinating to think the impossible actually turns possible. Maybe one day I'll read your books if you ever write one! (:

><><><><><

Olli

Tove is Drake's mate,that's kind of incest if you really think about it. Shaking my thoughts from it,I focused on my opponent infront of me. A male vampire. He sent a punch to my face but I've done a backflip kicking his chin in the process. He hissed at me,and called quits.

"Okay,anyone want to challenge me once again?" I yelled out the vampire crowd. They stood quiet and beautiful..so mesmerizing. Gah! RYDER IS MESMERIZING.

'Better be.' Ryder growled.

The vampires bowed down to me. My mouth hung open in shock.

"You have our respect." Said Rosette whom glared at the boy who dared challenge me. He hung his head in shame.

"I'm very sorry for my actions,please forgive me. If not you may end my life or torture me till I beg for my upcoming death." He said falling to his knees.

"Rise." I said in a unknown voice. He obeyed my command,obedient now I see? "I will not torture you or shall I kill you. But.." I swung my sword near his neck. "If you dare come across my bad side once again,there's no telling you'd live or not,do I make myself clear?" I said lifting his chin with the tip of the sword for his eyes to meet mine.

'Yes.' He mind linked me with pained eyes. Letting him go,we went ahead with the vampires. It's not yet to tell the werewolves in our pack of my Angel duties. Not till I become Luna. It was now 4 am,we've been training since 10 PM. I've dismissed them all. I was in a desperate need of a shower. I've transported Ryder to his room. Making a run for it to the bathroom. After my hot shower,I wrapped myself on a white fluffy towel walking out to see Ryder I'm the same attire. Not that I have a problem with that. Just I feel like we've been having way too many sexually intercourse albeit it's only been about twice. Ugh. Closing my eyes,I make way to the closet till I'm stopped by a particular someone.

"Why are you covering your eyes? It's not like we never seen eachother's body parts." He said huskily dipping his mouth onto my neck.

"Ryder! I think we had too much sex for a couple who's never been on a date." I said turning around. Oh poo,cats out the bag!

"Olli.." He trailed hugging me from the back. "I didn't know that's how you felt. I'll make it up to you." He said kissing my cheek. Better ask me out cutely. We got dressed and went to bed.

****

12:00 PM

Waking up to absolutely no one,ugh. I yawned out loudly stretching in the process. Getting up,a red envelope was on the drawer. Grabbing it. I opened to read:

"Morning beautiful,

Get dressed in casual wear. I'm taking you out some where. You will like or at least hope so.

Lots of love,
Ryder."

Smiling,I got dress in jeans,a Royal blue button up,a brown tribal sweater,and bohemian boots. Not bothering with makeup. I rushed out the door to eat. Rose petals were everywhere. Picking up another note.

"Meet me by the pool."

Going to the pool,I waited just to get pushed into it. Just kidding. But Ryder did give me a scare when he went to pick me up.

"May I escort you to the date I've planned for you?" Ryder asked giving me a bow.

"Of course you may." I gave a curtsy. He held my hand leading me to his car. And off we go.