Fourteen

Ryder

A gush of wind went over me. Shivering,I woke up from my blank dream. I was shirtless in my boxers underneath of my blankets. Surprisingly,doing well not sleeping with my mate. The air was cold,sitting up. I see the air was coming from the doorway of my mate's room. Rubbing my arm,I got up. Opening my door to the hallway,the wind blew in my face. Why is it so cold in there? Twisting her doorknob,it was locked..grabbing a key at the top doorframe. I unlocked it then putting it back where it was before. Walking inside,I almost screamed. My mate was sleeping on a bed of air above her bed. Her light blue hair was flowing around.

"Olli?" I whispered shakily. Her eyes snapped opened. Her eyes were bright white with crystal blue speckles when she awoken then slowly turned into the light hazel. She fell softly on her bed. I just realized her attire. Spandex and a oversized shirt. My mouth went dry.

"Ryder?" She yawned rubbing her eyes with the back of her knuckles. She's so cute like a little bunny rabbit.

"Are you cold?" I asked her. She shook her head with her eyes closed. Walking over to her,I put my arms around her. She was super warm. That wind felt like Antarctica not too long ago! She purred sniffing in my scent.

"Sleep with me." She murmured pulling me down on the bed. I landed with a oomph. She crawled ontop of me without opening her eyes. Talk about a direct approach. "Mmm." She hummed laying her head ontop of my chest. Placing my hand on the back of her head,and the other on her lower back. I couldn't help but to ask 'What is she?'

*****

Waking up few hours later,I feel someone's fingers tracing my abs. Tingles. Looking down,I see Olli laid beside me as I laid on my back. She was tracing her petite fingers down my abs.

"I know you're awake." She said all of a sudden making me jump slightly. She looked up at me and smiled.

"Ready to get up?" I asked. She nodded her head got up from the bed. Not forgetting thy I wanted to ask her a important question.

"What are you?" I asked rather too quickly. She looked at me with big adorable eyes.

"I'm going to shower,and we'll talk after?" She says. Agreeing she went to shower as so I. After showering,I put on a black shirt,a red plaid over unbuttoned,dark blue jeans,and black combats. Back into her room,she wore a blank v-neck,electric blue plaid unbuttoned,dark blue skinny jeans,and brown combats. Her hair was in two fishtails,her bangs swept to the right side.

"Whoa hey! What if I was naked!" She complained.

"I would see you naked later on in life either way babe." I smirked. She frowned at me. It was rather cute.

"Whatever,baby bum." She said sitting down on those hanging ceiling chairs. Seating myself in a bean bag infront of her.

"So.." I trailed. She made a force field around us and over.

"Blood vow that you shall never tell another soul even if you are cast a spell on. Whoever you tell shall die unless the moon goddess,Nali,and I say otherwise. For now only you and I know. There will be another to know as well. Two in fact." Olli spoke wisely while her eyes turned white and blue.

"I will do the vow." I said.

"Very well." She said taking a knife out of nowhere. Cutting her palm,then handing me it. Cutting my palm,she grabbed my bloody palm to hers. "Do you Ryder Elias Park vow to keep this sacred secret I will tell you?"

"I do vow to keep this sacred secret."

"If you break this promise,all you've told will die." She said. Then,she let go of my hand. After few moments,she told me everything. Hole-y mackerel. My mate is the next Angel of War. Because she rejected the mark of her first mate. That gets me angry I'm not her first mate when she is mines. Though she said something of true mates. She told me. Am I her true mate? Does she know?