Fifty

Ryder

It was painful seeing my mate in pain. Why is this taking so long? Are we not good enough to be Alpha and Luna of the pack? Is it that the fact Angels-

The glow died down,and we were back to normal besides the wings of ours. Our wings disappeared a second later. Olli leaned against me sighing. Something caught my eye,a Luna mark. And it was silver,looking at my arm. Mine was golden.

"NOOOOO!!!" A dude yelled out of no where.

Looking up,a guy about a year younger than me was seething eyes dark glaring at me. Aiden Cole. Growling,it made the room shake.

"Whoa." Father spoken. No one knew of me being a Dark Angel but the Moon Goddess and my trainer. As I was saying before cutting my question off. The last Angels that were to be Alpha and Luna died because they were chosen to do one role. Not two. Standing up,I helped Olli up. Kissing her lips,that earned a growl from the one and only Aiden. It was silence then the crowd broke out in cheers. Olli smiled at the crowd ignoring his existence which seemed to piss him off more than anything.

"She's mine!" Aiden yelled. Once again silence.

She transported infront of him cupping his cheeks. Growling,what the hell is she doing?! Black fire erupted around me out of no where. Everyone gasped stepping back.

"Mine." She whispered. "Yours." Olli trailed her finger down his chest. "Not." A force pushed him back ten feet away.

Blue fire whirled around Olli fiercely. "Never was once mates. In fact, the picture of 'us' NEVER EXISTED."

"And also she's mine." I said just to infuriate him. Walking over to her,our fire blended together. Scooping her up, she giggled.

"Stop." He cried out. For his sake. We stopped. He gasped for air falling back in to the ground. Destin looked as if he wanted to help.

"Aiden?!?!" A lady came out. The fire died down,

"Miss Donna?" Olli gasped.

"Mom,what are you doing here?" Destin asked.

"What?" Olli screamed holding her head as she stumbled backwards.

"Olli!" I yelled catching her before she fell head first. Her eyes fluttered closed,no please not now. Her eyes shut,noo. (Has anyone watched Upside Down?)

Picking her up,I ran to our room. Laying her down. I took off her dress pulling the covers over her. Please wake up soon.