Six

January 21st,2014

Aiden

When I woke up this morning,I felt like complete shit. Not to mention that it's a year of the reject's anniversary and birthday. She would be 17 now,while I'm 18.

Currently I was hanging out with Peter,Luke,and Callie. Callie Green. A beautiful cherry red headed,green eyed werewolf. She's Luke's mate,he met her after he ditched me that one day. A familiar scent wavered over my nose. I decided to ignore it. Looking at Peter,he was staring at something rather lovingly. Sighting this,it was a lavender haired girl being grabbed away by a blue hair girl. The blue hair girl was short,but she had nice legs and a perfect ass. Way better than Cindy's. The scent was traced all over her.

'Mate.' Kade whispered. Is she my second mate? She sure is beautiful. But couldn't she have scented me? Why is she walking the opposite way? Maybe she needed to go to the bathroom. I was hella wrong. She went up to Ethan Falls and made out with him. That made my blood boil. He was the second bad boy of the school. You'd think a vampire would be the second baddest but no vampires go here.

A vociferous growl erupted from my throat. Everyone had quieted down. It was so quiet,you'd be able to hear a pen drop. Stalking over there,Ethan just stared at me with a blank expression. The blue hair girl looked rather irritated. Why?

"Ethan." I greeted.

"Aiden." He said nonchalantly. The nerve-

"Girlfriend?" I asked him strained.

"No." He said. Good.

"So you wouldn't mind if I fuck her dry." I said. He clenched his jaw. The girl scoffed.

"You wouldn't get a chance." She said. Her voice was so melodic. Wait. What?!

Everyone ooed at her response. "Oh darling,you sure you can hold that statement of yours?" I said. Everyone starting ooing and I smirked.

"Even if we did,I would probs been high. Or was super desperate." She said.

"Buuurrrnn." Luke laughed.

I went up to her ear. "You're my mate. You'd be underneath me either way." I whispered. She didn't even shiver. Peter,Luke,purple hair girl were laughing up hysterics.

"Oh Aiden,payback is such a bitch." She whispered pushing me back. Huh?

"Can't you tell I don't want you? How lame can you get?" She said. She turned around and latched her arms with Ethan's. Then they walked off. Together with his crew,purple girl gave Peter a kiss and a piece of paper then ran after my mate.

"Payback is such a bitch. What?"

"Wow man her beauty must of struck you so hard to not be able to recognize her." Luke said. "In all honesty,I almost didn't distinguish her myself."

"Who is she?" I asked.

'Ignorant imbecile.' Kade said.

"Dude. That was Olli Rose Lu." Peter said. My mind started spinning,she has definitely improved herself. "Penelope is my mate." He whispered smiling. I couldn't help but to ask.

What have I done?