Eighteen

^Picture of Ryder up top^

><><><><><

Olli

Detangling myself,I rushed to my bathroom. Taking a shower then,dressing myself in a long jersey shirt & black hipsters from VS. Skipping back into Ryder's room who seemed to be in the shower. I plopped myself on his bed. It's really comfy. I went out like a light.

Dream~

I was flying around the moon until the Moon Goddess and Nali arrives. When they don't,I landed gracefully. Sitting int criss cross apple sauce. Closing my eyes,then re opening them. I see the whole moon was covered with kitty cats! Then I realized the Moon Goddess and Nali standing there with cats all over them. One was sitting on the top of Nali's head. She gave me a exasperated look. Hehe. Picking up one cat,I hugged it close.

"Oh man,I wish I could bring all these cats home!" I kissed the little cat in my arms.

"You could but.." I'm totally doing that tomorrow. "OLLI!" Nali yelled.

"Huh?"

"Your wolf friends may eat them." She said.

"Hey..we don't eat kitties." I pouted.

"Uh huh. Anyway let's get this training started. You seem to perfected your transporting,telepathy,force-fields,and flying. Now to use elemental powers." She smiled.

~~~~

"OI STOP AIMING FOR MY HEAD!!!" Nali yelled after I threw the last fire ball.

"I'm not trying to! I just have bad aiming process." I groaned.

"Okay. We will get back to this tomorrow. You know how to light up your fire,earth,water,and air. Just need to learn how to aim it better and shit. Alrighty well good potential,night love." She said waving then faded away. I was now alone with my kitties. I wonder if I can drag Ryder into this. Nah next time.

~~~~

Next day~

I was tied down. Cause of Ryder's arm weighing me down. Twisting around,I majorly failed getting out. Turning to face him,I poke his cheek. He swatted my hands away cuddling into me more if that's even possible.

"Ryder." I fish waddled against him.

"Baby,stop." He mumbled.

"OHHH RYDER!!" I moaned loudly. His eyes snapped open bright green with silver flecks. I'm toast.

"What are you doing?" He asked huskily.

"I- oh I was just wanting to get out." I wiggled.

"Oh pretty little mate,you know doing that just turns me on?" His wolf said. I voluntarily shivered at his voice.

"Zavier..I need to take a shower." I squirmed. He sighed then kissed my lips. How could he do that while I have disgusting morning breath?! Walking into the bathroom,I took a shower freshening up. After,I chose to wear black sweat pants that said meow on the right pocket,a long white tee that saws 'Meow',and cat vans. I done cat eye liner,manga mascara. Imagining cats everywhere in the pack area. Picking up a cat,I walk down the stairs to find people frozen.

"WHY ARE THERE CATS EVERYWHERE?!?!" Ryder yelled from the top of the stairs. Submitting a giggle that threatened to be set free into the opening air. I walking into the kitchen seeing his family struggle with their food. Cats are so cute. My mind wandered somewhere else in cat land. Why do wolves hate them?

"OLLI!!!" Someone yelled.