Thirty

Third POV

She laid still holding someone's hand. Her eyes were shut,sensing as if the other has their eyes shut as well. Both were girls,both wore a dresses white as snow. The arms of the delicate girls were spread not to far from eachother's torso. Legs were very few inches apart. They both laid in a room pristine white. No furniture or anything in site. Just a white empty room. Then,both of their eyes shot open. One had light hazel eyes with blue speckles. The other, hazel eyes with green flecks. The next Angel of War and Angel of Knowledge. Olli Rose Lu and Penelope Candy Oaks.

Olli stood up on her white heels extending her wings out. Penelope did as well. The room faded into a battle field. Olli's outfit turned into a short crystal blue dress with a long see through skirt over the torso of the dress. (If you played the Kim Kardashian game,you'd get what I'm saying.)

Silver gladiator heels matching the dress. A goddess necklace laid upon her neck. A tattoo of bravery inked on her right arm. Her weaponry was no where to be seen but it was in the inventory portal.

Penelope's outfit turned into a strapless golden ombré sparkly dress. Her wings was golden and white. Heels were golden with white ribbons. A golden arm brace above her elbow. The tattoo of wisdom on her left arm. They were in the middle of the battle of the future. A unknown creature jumped at Penelope,luckily Olli was ready and sliced the creature. It screamed of pain disappearing from their sight.

"Shadows." Penelope whispered.

~~~~~~

Gasps I woke up sitting up almost giving me whiplash. Ryder was murmuring in his sleep. Getting up,I went to wash my face. I was sweating like crazy. No one knows how petrified I am of this upcoming war. So afraid.