Fifty Six

This book literally has 34 more k reads than my other book. 😱 #FREAKINGOUT.

><><><><

Olli

She was back,the girl who filled her sorrows with alcohol and smoke. She wasn't even near drunk yet. She drank about 50 shots so far. Luckily she wore no make up,she cried her eyes out. And that girl was me.

"Bartender,I don't appreciate you giving me weak alcohol." I said.

"Well Luna,you shouldn't be drinking otherwise." He said washing the bottles with a cloth. Great,got to deal with another werewolf. Smiling sweetly.

"Don't worry about me. As long as you don't rat me out to Ryder. I'm the least of your worries." My smile slowly disappears into a hard glare.

"He's looking-"

"Lie." I growled in a Alpha+Luna tone. He looked scared,and I went into his mind.

'She's not here,Alpha Ryder.' He said.

'If I find you're lying,I will murder you.' Ryder said sounding like he's been crying. Then they cut off links. I need to find this girl's mate. Helena Roberts. And boy did I have a feeling this bartender was her mate. Perks of being a Angel.

"You're a good liar." I said.

"Yeah.." He whispered washing the cups.

Jumping on the counter,I pulled him to me. He was squirming.

"Luna you have a mate,and so do I."

"A mate for mate. She fucked mine. I get to fuck you." I said kissing him giving him a serum through the kiss to make him forget and do as I say. Cruel,yeah I know. I made sure Ryder could feel the kiss. And the rest of the process. We all know once he gets here,bartender will die. Mate for mate,right?

------

Ryder

"Wash off." She sniffed taking the sheets burning them then walked away. What the hell?!

'It was that girl's fault!' Clint growled. 'She had heat awaiting for us to sabotage Olli and us!' He angrily said. 'GLAD SHE IS FUCKING DEAD.'

Hours later,she still hasn't come back. She won't sleep with me? I've washed off,and scrubbed my lips.

'Burn the mattress.' Clint growled. I need to find Olli! After burning the mattress,ran out the door slamming into Aiden. He turned around smirking at me then turned to a blank face. What the fuck.

"Watch out where you're going,Alpha Park." Then walked away. I heard the song Tiptoe through the Tulips with me in the guest room. Creepy song if you must ask me. (If you sing it,not too scary.)

Twisting the knob,locked. Kicking the door open,the room was a mess. Mirrors shattered,holes in the walls,pillows/bed sheets shredded. Not to mention the scent was Olli's. Where the hell is she? Looking at the doors which were shut..I saw a footprint on the balcony. She jumped off! Growling,I stomped off into the living room where everyone was at.

"Luna Olli is missing,search and report anything of her!" I growled in a Alpha tone.

"Yes,Alpha." They said. Helena Roberts..she should of waited for her mate. She would of..that doesn't make sense. Mind linking Ricky Patterson of Olli's whereabouts. He's a bartender and I have a good feeling she went to a bar. That's the only one open in town at this hour.

'Ricky.' I said.

'Alpha Ryder?' He asked.

'My mate is missing,is she there with you?' I asked. There was a long pause,meaning he's trying to pick up her scent or has been commanded to lie.

'She's not here,Alpha Ryder.' He said.

'If I find you're lying,I will murder you.' I said with venom in my voice then I cut off the link. About a second later,my lips went numb. She's kissing another! My stomach started to burn,"AHHHH!" I screamed in pain closing my eyes. I caught glimpses of where she's at. RICKY YOU ARE DEAD. Transporting to the front of his bedroom door. Kicking the door open,there was on her stomach NAKED with fucking Ricky. The sheets covered them,but he had his arm draped around her waist. Growling lowly,I saw Olli smirking. She did this on purpose. Grabbing Ricky,I ripped his head off before he could yell.

"What a shame,he was a good fuck." Olli sighed pulling the sheets over her shoulders snuggling into the middle of his bed. She should be naked in MY bed,not his.

"I should of been naked in your bed,but I wasn't cause some other female was already occupying that spot." She said. Taking long strides to her,I hovered over her.

"Wash off." I growled.

"Why? I like the scent of Ricky Patterson." She said smugly. I don't want the pack knowing of this.

"Please." I pleaded. I disliked the scent of another on my mate. Biting my mark,she gasped grabbing onto the sheets. Kissing down her back,she wiggled..

"I didn't ask you to do that." She growled.

"You're my mate,I do as I please." I stated.

"NOT WITHOUT MY CONSENT!" She rolled over sitting up covering..herself. Why? "You don't deserved to see my body after what you've done. In fact you probably will never see it again!" She yelled. Growling,my eyes flashed black. Grabbing her arm,I ripped away the sheets shoving her in the shower stall. Turning the knob,I picked up a unused bath scrub. Scrubbing her down,and washing her lips. She spat on my hand. Washing the soap off,I grabbed the towel wrapping her in it. Grabbing all her clothes,I sprayed the whole house with no scent spray and transported out to the treehouse. Laying her down,I went to sleep with her. She didn't cuddle into me whatsoever..but as long as she's in the same bed as me. I'm okay.

~~~~~

OMG I CRIED TODAY GUYS,it sucked. So I went to a college stage to be stage crew . It was like 45 mins away from my house,and I had a ride there. AND no ride home. I freaked out starting to cry. But no need to fear! I got a ride home,and just know that I decided I will not be stage crew. 😂 I got a book to write,a lazy Saturday weekend to have,and school work. Yeah I'm too busy for that,lol. Hope you guys liked this chapter.