Thirty Eight

So I watched Carrie this morning,and it wasn't even a horror..more like physiological like the film,May! But Ouija,holy poop I was shaking! 😭 anyway happy November 1st,and belated Halloween!

><><><><>

Eden

It's finally my birthday,and I can finally see who's my mate. I flashback to yesterday. The way Destin's tongue danced in my mouth. He's so perfect..I'm hoping he's mine. Though,you don't always get who you want. Ugh. Today is as well Destin's birthday. He said he wanted a tattoo..but only if I would do so with him. Being best friends,we have many things in common so my answer was a definite yes. We've been planning to get matching tattoos ever since we were 9 years old. Eight years of friendship,two years since I fell in love with him. Smiling,I threw the covers off of me. Walking to the closet,I picked a cute little outfit. A royal blue dress along a metallic belt,paired with black heels with silver shackles around the ankles. After taking a shower,I put on my outfit then went to the makeup stand. Applying little bit of mascara,winging out my eyeliner,and light lipstick. I then put my hair in loose curls. Just before I went to sleep,I texted the everyone to wear this color. Walking into the kitchen,I found Olli smiling and laughing while Ryder had his hands on her hips behind her. He was too laughing along with her. It was like they were in slow motion as if they were in a movie. Olli wore a white strapless sweetheart necklace crop top,a royal blue high low skirt with a black & metal belt,and high heels. The bottom of her pretty blue and white hair were fringed. My dear typical brother wore a white button up,royal blue leather jacket,black jeans,and white vans. Looking to my left,Penelope wore a white shirt,royal blue mini-skirt,black heels,and a black blazer. Peter wore a white blue dress shirt,and a blue tie. Phoebe,the new Beta Female wore Aztec shorts,blue dress shirt,and combat boots. Lastly,my sister Tove wore royal blue jeans and a black wolf crop top. Enough with the descriptions! I smelt a great smell. Turning around,DESTIN! I ran to him kissing him deeply pulling his hair. He's mine! Destin Cole is mine! Yes!

"Aww." Olli whispered. Ryder mumbled something earning him a whack somewhere from his own mate. Then I heard a kiss sound. They must of kissed. OH JOY! I am so happy!

------

Destin

Waking up,I had a good feeling who'd my mate be. Grabbing my royal blue shirt Eden got me last year,grey jeans,and black vans. I went to get dressed. If you were wondering,yes that's our both favorite color. Putting on deodorant and clone. I ran a hand through my hand. Having a good feeling who'd my mate be,but at the same time. Just sometimes..you can't always have who you want. Sighs. Happy thoughts. Happy thoughts. No one can destroy this day. Not even my sick excuse of a brother. When I find my mate,I'd treasure her like a princess. Though,if she was Eden I'd give up everything for her..make her my queen of my world. Walking toward the kitchen,I accidentally bumped into a slut.

"Hey Aiden." She purred.

"My name is Destin. Not interested,hag." I growled pushing her away.

"Hag?! I'm only 18!" She yelled.

"I'm 16,peace." I gave her the peace sign as I walked off. She screamed in frustration walking off.

Into the kitchen,I smelt such a smell that made want me go on my knees. The scent made me go blind. My mate turned around,Eden! She ran to me with so much speed I almost fell over,but I caught her. She kissed me first,and passionately too.

"Aww." Olli whispered.

"But he's a sibling to a player." Ryder mumbled.

"DESTIN IS A GOOD GUY!" Olli growled lowly whacking him some place then I heard a kissing sound which meant they're kissing. I'm so happy right now.

'Love blinds you.' My wolf chuckled.

'What?'

'Shes beens in love with you for awhile as well to you. Ever noticed why?' He howled. It started to make sense. Whether or not I didn't see our connection before,I'm glad she's my mate.