Nine

I drove through the night wind flowing through my hair. Surprisingly,my hat didn't fall off. Nearing a place 'high' bar. It's closed off unless you're a stoner. Not a stoner,guys. Just smoke when I want to. Parking my bike near the bike area,I found chains and hooked my bike to the thing. Walking toward the double doors,a guard came out into the light. To tell you he is one hell of a fine guy,would be a understatement. He is so fine,I wouldn't mine having high sex with him. He looked at me head to toe then back at my face. I could tell he tried so hard not smirk.

"Hey." I said. I don't mind flirting with him instead of getting high. He's a werewolf.

"Hello." He said. He looked at my face as I openly checked him out.

"You single?" I asked looking at his eyes.

"Yeah." He said.

"Oh cool,so uhm can you let me in?" I asked running a finger up his arm.

"I don't know." He said taking my hand putting it to the side.

"But I wanna get high,and drink. It's my birthday." I pouted. "I haven't had the best day." I sighed. He stiffened then loosened. Man.

"Are you a rouge?" I growled. His eyes popped out if his head looking down at me. His eyes read 'why should I tell you?'

"Let me rephrase that,what are you doing on my father's land?" I smirked at him.

"Please,his daughter is gone. And also she's not you." He scoffed. I laughed in his face.

"That's where you're wrong. I'm back." I whispered. Grabbing a needle filled with tranquil & wolfsbane,I stabbed it in his neck near his collarbone. Yanking it out,he dropped to the floor asleep. Grabbing handcuffs,I cuffed his hands then had him lean against me on the bike. Speeding to the pack house without being caught. Some pack members looked my way. Some growled. I growled back in a alpha tone. They bowed. Smirking,I got off the bike pulling keys out of the ignition. Carrying the guy on my back,I went down to the prison. It reeked down here. Checking his pockets,I found 5 grams of weed. Taking it out,I shoved it in my pocket. Then I threw him in the cell locking it after wards. Rouges looked at me.

"Who are you?" One asked.

"Your worst nightmare." I said walking off. Out,I see no one so I ran to the cliff. It was a half moon tonight. Sitting criss crossed,I grabbed out paper,the grams,and a lighter. Rolling up the weed,I've light it up. Taking a drag,I've held it for a minute then breathed it out. After awhile,everything looked cartoony. Throwing the thing off the cliff. I laid down on my back. Looking at the cartoon stars twinkling.

Getting up,I played Up&Down by Exid. Dancing to it sloppily. I laughed,singing,twirling,twerking to the song. Calming down,I put the lighter back into my pocket with the bag.

*****

"WHO TOOK MY MOTORCYCLE?!" I heard my father yell angrily.

"Sir,this blue hair girl took it." A guy my age said.

"Oh then nevermind." Dad said. Smiling,I ran up to dad. Hugging him,he hugged me back.

"We must tell everyone you are home." He said.

"Ok!" I said. Pulling his hand into the pack house.

"Whoa,what are you wearing?" He asked looking at my badass outfit.

"Clothes?" I asked.

"What happened to being simple?" He asked softly.

"That Olli died,dad." I said bluntly. He kept quiet,till.

"Wear something formal,sweetie." He said.

"Alright." I said running back to my house. Rummaging through my closet,I pulled out a sweetheart neckline black skater dress. I wore a silver key necklace. Straightening my hair,I redid my make up. Putting on a pair of black heels w/ the strap. Picking up a silver flower crown,I placed it on the top of my head. Grabbing my phone, I walked out. Old Olli would of never worn dresses and heels like these. She'd wear maxi dresses and wear long sweaters that hit the floor. She would of worn a pair of vans underneath of her dress. Her hair would we pulled into a sock bun.

"HEY WATCH WHERE YOU'RE GOING!!" A girl yelled at me. Narrowing my eyes at her,she glared at me. I immediately recognized her. Sophia Doyle. Smirking at her,i walked off. She can be a high classic bitch but she was never allowed to bully me. Actually no one is supposed to be bullying or else they'd be executed. Once she finds out who I am,she'd be begging for mercy.

*****

"A year ago. My daughter has ran away. With very little of an explanation. This day is the anniversary of her leaving. But that is no longer a grieving point. Everyone,please welcome back. My daughter,Olli Rose Lu." Father said into the microphone. Walking out on the stage,they've gasped. Looking at Sophia's face her jaw dropped. He handed me the microphone pleading with his eyes. To explain. Holding the mic I placed it near my lips looking into the crowd. Aiden was in the back with his little crew.

"Hello,everyone." I paused. "Long time no see," I chuckled. They were all gobsmacked. "Probably all wondering why I left." Their eyes said yes.

"Well it's cause..I was impregnated." I sighed. Looking down,I looked at Aiden through my lashes. He crushed his cup. A lot of murmurs went through the crowd. "The father of my child rejected us. And he was not my mate." I sniffed. Gasps were heard. "And I am very devastated that..you guys believe that!" I looked up at everyone. Their eyes nearly popped out of their eyes.

"But no seriously,I'm still a virgin. Real reason was because my mate rejected me. And he's from the Midnight Shadows. Now that I look badass. He wants me back when I specifically told him when he's ready don't come get me." Looking at Aiden,I looked at my dad. He nodded. "I,Olli Rose Lu daughter of the Alpha of Crescent Moonlight cut all ties to Midnight Shadows." I feel the alliance line cut off. We are still alliances but I will be no part in it. Aiden gasped for air kneeling along with his friends. Tears threatened to be released. "I will no longer be participating in any meetings with Midnight Shadows. I cut all ties with-" Aiden ran to me and marked me. A banshee like scream escaped from me. Every scream of 15 seconds long. I fell to floor,my eyes falling at the back of my head. And everything in my body went limp. I slipped into a black abyss.