Fifty Eight

To those who are confused,chapters 54-56 was just a visionary dream. Chapter 57-58 are to be the same date of the dream that took place. So Ricky and Helena never died,Olli and Ryder prevented them being murdered by telling them to mate and mark eachother before Helena's heat started. Hope that clear things up!

><><><><

Ryder

When I woke up,I was confused how I was in my bed if I burned it. How did Olli put spandex on? Had that been a visionary dream? Cause damn, that was so real and livid. In the morning,I had to make sure if it was fake or not by mind linking if Ricky was still alive. That if I hadn't ripped his head off for mating with my mate. I was brought out of my thoughts by Olli repeatedly poking my nose. Placing my hand on the top of hers,she blushed. Kissing her lips,she 'hm' in happiness biting my lips. Is she trying to make me mate her in public? Before I could say anything,she moon walked to the dance floor. Oh how we got here,well we all celebrated Aiden's leave..of course not everyone knows of that. Olli just yelled out "PARTY FOR NO REASON!!" And there you have it. The song,I Can Be A Freak by Estelle came on. I have a bad feeling about when Olli dances. When we had that dance battle,I was already hard and it's been only 3 minutes. Everyone stepped back so she could dance. Seems like she knew every word of the song since she was singing while dancing. Running up to her,I danced with her. We street danced until we got closer,and she crazily grinded on me. Penelope grabbed Peter,the girls were in sync. While we just improvised our dance moves. Everyone crowded around us dancing. This was a great day. But it wasn't finish..I've been thinking about her being in my life forever. Of course we'd be together,we've mated and marked eachother. All I need to do now is ask her hand in marriage. Is it too soon or is it the right time? Should I wait after the war? Of course I need the ring before I could propose.

"Ryder,we should sit. You're sweating like crazy." Olli said pushing me through the crowd. I was sweating? "What are you thinking about? You've blocked me out." She said.

"Don't worry about it." I smiled sitting down letting her sit on me.

"It's not bad..is it?" She mumbled.

"No!" I yelled holding her close. "It's good, I promise." I hope.

"Oh okay." She said uneasily but snuggled into me either way.

------

Penelope

Peter and I were currently snuggling with blankets under & over us. Looking at the stars peacefully until Ryder's voice invaded the quietness.

'PENELOPE I NEED YOUR HELP.' He yelled. Huffing in annoyance before I spoke to him.

'What.' I said obviously annoyed.

'I need help on find a ring to propose to Olli.' He said shyly. He's proposing..at this time..in the middle of the war.

'Are you stupid?'

'Oh shut your pie hole I'm not proposing now. I just need ring ideas.' He growled.

'Like I said before. Anything flowery.' I said rolling my eyes in the process making Peter look at me weirdly.

"Ryder needs help with ring ideas." I said.

"Oh." He said with a weird look on his face when he looked back at the stars. He's planning to ask Olli for ring ideas the next day. What a coincidence. In case you his forgotten how'd I know. Well I'm a Angel of Wisdom. I know everything and yes it hurts my brain.

'Oh okay thanks!' He shut off the mind link.

"We should go train." Peter said holding me up.

"Okay." I said and we were off until a arrow about 1 centimeter away from going through my wing once it sprouted from my back. We jumped up quickly,and I knew then. That Cecelia teamed up with the vampires as well. Can't wait to rip off her head with my bare hands. After my violent thoughts,Peter and I flew to train. Been awhile honestly. Ryder and Olli were there too..if we had to urge to train,then it means. Nali and Dolly are coming to visit. Oh boy,wonder what it's gonna be this time. Que the pink panther theme song. WAIT NO I MEANT A DIFFERENT SONG. Ugh just whatever song best matches with this..

~~~~~~

Was this a good chapter? Or did it suck butt? So any questions guys? I've been thinking about Q&A's so lay it on me,guys. Also,who's POV shall it be next?