Eight

Olli

I woke up when Aiden stumbled,we were in the middle of a forest. Oh my gosh,is he gonna rape me?! His own mate? Oh does he have no soul!

'I wouldn't mind,he's yummy.' Yue purred.

'Gross.' I mumbled.

'You know he's hott.' She barked.

'Sure.'

"Aiden." I groaned. He stiffened. Smirking,so I have an affect.

"Yes?" He asked.

"My tummy hurts." I whined. He let me down softly. He looked at me or rather tried to while I looked off into space. An idea formed in my head. Mentally laughing,I smushed my body against him. My arms bent on against his sides. Tiny sparks flew around my body. He hugged me instantly. Kissing up his neck,he stiffened. His friend down south started to get a bit excited.

"Aiden." I moaned. He groaned clearly fighting with his wolf. Letting y claws extend from my fingernails. I started to drag them down. "Hadn't I told you.." I trailed in a innocent voice. Every centimeter,I dug them in deeper. "When you're ready,don't come get me." I started to growl. Yanking my nails out,I threw his head to the nearest tree knocking him at. Smirking,I sprinted off back home. Penelope has my keys anyway. A few yards away from the guy who were playing football. I tackled Drake to the floor. He screamed like a little girl as we both fall down the ground.

"PAHAHAHAHA!" I laughed. We got up as he glared at me.

"Not funny,what's the rush? Where's your car..and why do I smell..." His face turned to anger. He grabbed my upper arm,bringing me closer to him. He sniffed the top of my head,he growled. Added with another growl. Damn,why didn't I hide my scent?!

"Aiden,what have you been doing with my sister?!" Drake growled pushing me behind him.

"S-sister?" Aiden stuttered. Wow Aiden,way to ruin your bad boy rep.

"Yes,sister!" Drake growled. Aiden bowed submissively. "Just cause you're a Alpha of Midnight Shadows. Does not fucking mean you can try to fucking seduce my sister." Draven said angrily. That struck me in the face,I was such a loser back then I didn't know who was Alpha for which pack at my school. Midnight Shadows,second strongest pack in the U.S.

"I wouldn't..it's not like that!" Aiden yelled frustrated.

"Fucking please! We all know you fucked that waitress at Vinny's Beer on the 19th of this month! And you try to seduce my sister on her damn birthday,sick bastard." Drake growled viciously lunging himself at Aiden. They started to fight in human form. Aiden would lose and if he dies then I die. Drake has been through top training sessions.

"Stop!" I cried out. They hadn't stopped. Drake got ontop of Aiden punching his face. Running,I lunged pushing Drake off of Aiden. "Stop,please! This is my birthday and I don't need anyone getting hurt. I'm finally 17 for crying out loud! I don't need a bloody massacre in my front yard!" I yelled angrily. (I've realized I said she was 17 few chapters ago but really she was just near being 17!)

Getting up,I yelled at them even longer. "You better not be fighting when I get home." I growled deadly stalking of into my house. Penelope was underneath of Peter on her bed making out.

"AHHHHHH MY VIRGIN EYES!" I screeched. They jumped looking over at me.

"Well since you've found your mate and seems like you guys are busy. I'm gonna go get high." I said grabbing some clothes then into the bathroom. I've changed into ripped dark blue skinny jeans,a black top with a ribcage,black leather biker jacket,and black sk8-hi vans. Erased my make-up,then re-did it. Cat eyes,mascara,and a plum lipstick color. Fringed my hair,then got out to see the two of them gone. Of course. Walking over to my Arizona Tea Safety Can,I pulled out a roll of hundreds. Closing the lid,I put the money in my zipper pocket. Grabbing a black 'Rad' SnapBack. I put in on backwards. Looking in the mirror,I looked intimidating for hella sure. Walking out. I closed the door. If I were to live in a pack house,people would part like the Red Sea,but I like my privacy so we live a few feet from it. Scanning the kitchen for my father's motorcycles keys. Found it! Taking it,I ran out to the pack house.

"She's that new girl from school!"

"What is she doing here?"

And on went with the questions. Rolling my eyes,I spotted my dad's motorcycle. Ride us up like a Harley.

Getting on it,many people gasped. Putting the keys into ignition,I drove off. Almost running over the to be Gamma in the process. This is gone be one hell of a night.